Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What started the cult/worship mentality in martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    we've had a lot of fun - it's rare to get so much crazy all on one site; the only other one that rivals yours for sheer insanity in bulk is this one
    so...I'm not made out of billions of tiny weiners then?

hmmn.

lol@happeh. not one of his theories seems to pan out for him.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

IRONY, it's not just for breakfast
    I like my cornflakes fortified with vitamins and irony!

bawang and CYMac are a match made in heaven. The gods are truly smiling.

I think CYMak ought to stop the ... ahem ... solo practice. It's making his eyes go funny. It's not too late though, the hairy palms haven't appeared yet otherwise his Tao gun would slip out of his hand.
    Last edited by CFT; 04-20-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Temple, store, Kung Fu, not Kung Fu, open for business, not open for business...

Make up your f*cking mind.

I know a few clubs in T.O. who will be very interested to know what you're trying to pull in their community.
    Oh, T.O as in Toronto? okay, my temple's address is at the contact page, can't you see it when you actually see the site? What are you reading???

2600 John Street Unit 107, Markham. ON.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    ok, so lemmie get this straight; you are the jo-si=founder of your own Taoist sect. You say you studied Taoism for 15 yrs? where? with whom?
    also-what do you do to protect yourself from a gwai-jahk?
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    ok, so lemmie get this straight; you are the jo-si=founder of your own Taoist sect. You say you studied Taoism for 15 yrs? where? with whom?
    also-what do you do to protect yourself from a gwai-jahk?
    My biography shows you the history already, enjoy it yourself if you wish to investigate on me. I did not do Taoism since 15yrs, I just WORK for 15yrs, I started Taoism's journey since 4-yrs-old, going on many different paths and so on. That's 23 yrs of Taoism life. (I am now 27)
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    My biography shows you the history already, enjoy it yourself if you wish to investigate on me. I did not do Taoism since 15yrs, I just WORK for 15yrs, I started Taoism's journey since 4-yrs-old, going on many different paths and so on. That's 23 yrs of Taoism life. (I am now 27)
    Yeah 4 yrs old!

EVERYONE is on Taos's path, from birth! You started a bit late there!

You are too young to know anything about what you are doing. And age DOES matter. The "AGE DOESN'T MATTER" argument is only spouted by the young who don't know anything, but THINK they do! You don't understand this because you are so young. It won't make any sense to you for another 15-20 years, if you grow up at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Yeah 4 yrs old!

EVERYONE is on Taos's path, from birth! You started a bit late there!

You are too young to know anything about what you are doing. And age DOES matter. The "AGE DOESN'T MATTER" argument is only spouted by the young who don't know anything, but THINK they do! You don't understand this because you are so young. It won't make any sense to you for another 15-20 years, if you grow up at all!
    Starting from four is my life, and it's just something that happen this way. You see, there are Taoist in other places that start from a very young age, like some in Wudang started to learn TAoist kungfu since 4-6 and then grow up to be master around age of 25-27 already, or even earlier. What's so surprising? If you are in a well, of course you cannot see the outer world. So laugh as much as you want, it's just a closed up world around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Business or Temple?

Make up your mind, 10th Son...

The temple is a business, not a charity, don't you get it? It's registered as LTD.

Starting from four is my life, and it's just something that happen this way. You see, there are Taoist in other places that start from a very young age, like some in Wudang started to learn TAoist kungfu since 4-6 and then grow up to be master around age of 25-27 already, or even earlier. What's so surprising? If you are in a well, of course you cannot see the outer world. So laugh as much as you want, it's just a closed up world around you.
    Uh Huh!!!!

Nice logic!

Wudang starts young = YOU started young!

Wudang has Masters at 27 = YOU are a Master at 27!

Just because someone calls a 27 yr old Wudanger a Master, DOESN'T make them a Master!

Just because you call yourself a Master, DOESN'T make you a Master!

At 27 you are still a child in Tao! You won't understand until you are older and IF you grow up! With your fantasy making you money and making you feel important, THAT is doubtful!

The temple is a business, not a charity, don't you get it? It's registered as LTD.
    We get it!! You are in it FOR THE MONEY!

NOT for Tao!!!

You aren't THAT difficult to figure out! You are only complicated and SPECIAL in your own mind!

Uh Huh!!!!

Nice logic!

Wudang starts young = YOU started young!

Wudang has Masters at 27 = YOU are a Master at 27!

Just because someone calls a 27 yr old Wudanger a Master, DOESN'T make them a Master!

Just because you call yourself a Master, DOESN'T make you a Master!

At 27 you are still a child in Tao! You won't understand until you are older and IF you grow up! With your fantasy making you money and making you feel important, THAT is doubtful!

We get it!! You are in it FOR THE MONEY!

NOT for Tao!!!

You aren't THAT difficult to figure out! You are only complicated and SPECIAL in your own mind!

I GOT THE TAO and so I now want the money, haha! So are you ready to pay me anything for my "bull****" that you long wanted? Maybe a Tao.Gun would be too dangerous for you with this kind of temper, how about a wooden sword? then you can play sword fight with me... haha!

I GOT THE TAO and so I now want the money, haha! So are you ready to pay me anything for my "bull****" that you long wanted? Maybe a Tao.Gun would be too dangerous for you with this kind of temper, how about a wooden sword? then you can play sword fight with me... haha!
    I've had my own guns!

I am not foolish, like your clients, I don't pay for what is free by nature!

You are the only angry one I see here, running to Gene to cry about TGY and locking all your threads because no one here is as stupid as your clients and buys your bull!

I've had my own guns!

I am not foolish, like your clients, I don't pay for what is free by nature!

You are the only angry one I see here, running to Gene to cry about TGY and locking all your threads because no one here is as stupid as your clients and buys your bull!
    ha~ so what guns do you have? I guess Gene don't mind we go off topic more here then. Did you get your PAL?

ha~ so what guns do you have? I guess Gene don't mind we go off topic more here then. Did you get your PAL?
    I sold them all.

2 glocks, 9mm and .45, a .22 semi-auto colt, mini14 tricked out as a sniper rifle, and a CAR-15!

I'm confused. Who is the People's Front of Taoism, and who is the Taoist People's Front?

Blessed are the cheesemakers!
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    I'm confused. Who is the People's Front of Taoism, and who is the Taoist People's Front?

Blessed are the cheesemakers!
    Splitters!!!!!!!