Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What started the cult/worship mentality in martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I don’t pay money to psycho-charlatans.......and I provide my services free of charge to anyone with a need, sort of like how the sun shines or the rain falls on all men equally..........or even like.......oh I don't know.......how Tao is free for the asking!

You know, I am THAT kind of Taoist, you know the kind that accomodates himself to the processes and example of Tao, and not the kind that tries to conform Tao to his own fantasies!
    Okay, so you are a hobbiest and I am a professional, that's clear enough. I work as a Taoism master FOR MY LIVING AND AS MY CAREER. So I am professional and that is why it cost you money. It's WORTH the money. Freebies are always lower in quality and that's the reality dude... I ain't doing any cheap stuff PLUS I never say I am a charity, my company name is registered in 2006 as Chi in Nature Ltd. It's a corporate business. LTD.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Okay, so you are a hobbiest and I am a professional, that's clear enough. I work as a Taoism master FOR MY LIVING AND AS MY CAREER. So I am professional and that is why it cost you money. It's WORTH the money. Freebies are always lower in quality and that's the reality dude... I ain't doing any cheap stuff PLUS I never say I am a charity, my company name is registered in 2006 as Chi in Nature Ltd. It's a corporate business. LTD.
    Yeah...so how much you paying for all that low quality sunshine, air, rain, water, life etc. there Mr. PROFESSIONAL CHARLATAN!

Charging money doesn't mean there is quality to your services, it means you prey upon the ignorant and vulnerable in order to make you feel important and vauable!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Temple, store, Kung Fu, not Kung Fu, open for business, not open for business...

Make up your f*cking mind.

I know a few clubs in T.O. who will be very interested to know what you're trying to pull in their community.
    Actually, he's surrounded by various wu shu and kung fu clubs of all sorts where he is.
    (I'm just down the street here )

Talismans and taoist magic are no different than other things like power bracelets (can't remember what those things are called) or good luck charms or yes, I'm going to say it, sacraments.

People can do as they please. I don't see any harm despite what I may think of it at first blush.

Personally I think that me practicing straight sword solo in this day and age is pretty crazy too.

Now, pass the brains please...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Personally I think that me practicing straight sword solo in this day and age is pretty crazy too.

is that why everyone looks at me with crazy eyes when i practice staff at the middle school by my house?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

No that's because you aren't wearing pants.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    is that why everyone looks at me with crazy eyes when i practice staff at the middle school by my house?
    yes.

But if you tell someone you are off to the range to pop out a box of copperheads, they act all serious and believe you to be the coolest of the cool beans.

weird eh?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    yes.

But if you tell someone you are off to the range to pop out a box of copperheads, they act all serious and believe you to be the coolest of the cool beans.

weird eh?
    on a side note have you seen that show 'special ops missions' its sweet.

If only the bad boy of bagua would come back

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    instant death match! just add fodder!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    i forget who that is again...

a white black taoist

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

You guys are being a bit too rough with this gentleman. Things haven't been going well for me lately and i've tried everything. Maybe some Taoism demon excorcism is my next step.

My Fiancee is beside me
    his fiancee

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Yeah? My website is so attractive that it attracted all of you to go right? Thanks for the compliment, have fun reading my website then!
    we've had a lot of fun - it's rare to get so much crazy all on one site; the only other one that rivals yours for sheer insanity in bulk is this one