Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 in very 100 adults is in jail

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Actually, I do support them Dave. You just choose not to read them,
    LMFAO, desperate are you David? Of course I read them, that's why I was able to rip your stupid non-arguments to pieces. Let's review

you also put them in jail for being in debt, being homeless and angry, for not supervising their teenagers, for looking too arabic etc etc.
    you claimed you could go to jail for being in debt, for being homeless or "looking too arabic"

Of course, he couldn't back up ANY of these points

Going to jail for debt - Try to get away with being poor as an excuse for not paying your taxes. IN the US, you WILL be imprisoned.
    When it was pointed out that most poor people don't have taxes to pay, THIS is what you responded with!!!!!!

for dave-

"Wednesday, April 25, 2007
    Tax Evader Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison

Earlier today a federal judge sentenced convicted tax evader Elaine Brown to 63 months in prison. She and her husband Ed Brown were both convicted of tax evasion. "
    This is a case of a person in debt? A poor person maybe?

http://ronideutch.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

Yup, David Jamieson's ONLY evidence you can be "put them in jail for being in debt" is a case of a woman put in jail for hiding $1.9 million dollars

His evidence you can go to jail "for looking too arabic" turned out to be a case where people were here illegally or stayed beyond their visa or were working without the proper visa

MOST OF THEM WERE NOT EVEN ARAB!

But the real kicker was that they never went to jail! The head of the infamous ACLU (All Criminals Love Us) admitted that they were not sent to prison! They were sent HOME!

Watch, Jamieson won't deal with any of this, he'll double talk, try to insult and hope for his dear life you don't notice that he is the worst kind of ignorant liberal pansy waste
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    LMFAO, desperate are you David? Of course I read them, that's why I was able to rip your stupid non-arguments to pieces. Let's review

you claimed you could go to jail for being in debt, for being homeless or "looking too arabic"

When it was pointed out that most poor people don't have taxes to pay, THIS is what you responded with!!!!!!

Yup, David Jamieson's ONLY evidence you can be "put them in jail for being in debt" is a case of a woman put in jail for hiding $1.9 million dollars

His evidence you can go to jail "for looking too arabic" turned out to be a case where people were here illegally or stayed beyond their visa or were working without the proper visa

But the real kicker was that they never went to jail! The head of the infamous ACLU (All Criminals Love Us) admitted that they were not sent to prison! They were sent HOME!

Watch, Jamieson won't deal with any of this, he'll double talk, try to insult and hope for his dear life you don't notice that he is the worst kind of ignorant liberal pansy waste
    wow, really creative there lard ass. You simply copy and paste the same thing!

wow, you are soooo smart.

anyway, let's obfuscate all this so dave ross doesn't look like the stupid ass he constantly presents himself as. lol

what point do you want to debate Dave specifically. Anyone can go back through this thread and simply click the provided links.

There is a debate, but you can't seem to understand how things work.
    so here it is, pay attention.

Nothing is black and white and your world view will not be validated anymore than anyone else's because of that plain and simple fact.

plain and simple...like your brain dave.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Poor, sad, pathetic David Jamieson, unable to deal with FACTS he thinks some school yard insults are going to win him the argument

You can insult me all day, it doesn't change the fact you made ridiculous claims you couldn't back up. This thread is here and you can't stop people from reading it. Maybe if you were smart, you'd edit your own posts so you wouldn't seem like a completely clueless twit, but you still think you are right! LMFAO, it's precious

Let's review

1. Your "evidence" that poor people go to jail for debt was a tax evader who was hiding 1.9 million dollars

2. Your "evidence" that you can go to jail for "looking too arabic" was a bunch of illegals, half of which weren't even ARAB! who didn't go to jail, they got deported

Go ahead with more petty personal jabs, they dont' distract anyone from seeing you FAIL, and dude, you're FAILED BIG TIME

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Poor, sad, pathetic David Jamieson, unable to deal with FACTS he thinks some school yard insults are going to win him the argument

You can insult me all day, it doesn't change the fact you made ridiculous claims you couldn't back up. This thread is here and you can't stop people from reading it. Maybe if you were smart, you'd edit your own posts so you wouldn't seem like a completely clueless twit, but you still think you are right! LMFAO, it's precious

Let's review

1. Your "evidence" that poor people go to jail for debt was a tax evader who was hiding 1.9 million dollars

2. Your "evidence" that you can go to jail for "looking too arabic" was a bunch of illegals, half of which weren't even ARAB! who didn't go to jail, they got deported

Go ahead with more petty personal jabs, they dont' distract anyone from seeing you FAIL, and dude, you're FAILED BIG TIME
    No dave, I believe I provided a link or two. And I think the inference was that the possibility was there and that in fact, it had been done.

W.Snipes case is an interesting twist on it as well. one thing becomes another and so on.

2. You failed to look at the documentation and news wire story I posted about Harar.

Dave, if there is anyone on this forum who goes for personal jabs, it's you.

But just to even it out, I'm gonna call you lard ass one more time. Maybe it will inspire you to train more instead of posturing and capering and prancing and mincing like you are the alpha omega.

you're a disgrace on so many levels.

so, keep saving face tubbo, you need to.

I'm 100% ok with you tools ragging on me, because you're tools. This is the level we communicate at. Low.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

OMFG! He can't help himself! In his desperation he keeps going and going like a retarded energizer bunny

W.Snipes case is an interesting twist on it as well.
    Now a hollywood start who made millions and didn't pay taxes is (again) an example of a poor person put in jail for debt

Jamieon, keep it up, because you are just digging a large hole for yourself. What's funny is you can't even see it. I guess you are so deluded you can't see how you've been owned

I'm 100% ok with you tools ragging on me, because you're tools. This is the level we communicate at. Low.
    Nonsense. LKFMDC is the paragon of non-childish rhetoric. He is the most adult person on this board. His is the voice of integrity. His is the lightning flash. His is the deep salt sea. His are the stars in heaven. Are we not men?

I think this proves how forgiving and ameliorative I can be.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

OMFG! He can't help himself! In his desperation he keeps going and going like a retarded energizer bunny

Now a hollywood start who made millions and didn't pay taxes is (again) an example of a poor person put in jail for debt

Jamieon, keep it up, because you are just digging a large hole for yourself. What's funny is you can't even see it. I guess you are so deluded you can't see how you've been owned

i guess wesley snipes was really poor, cause he offered the judge 5 million dollars in certified bank check to help payu some of his taxes!!! so f*cking poor he tried to give the state 5 million dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I just TTT'ed this thread as an example of how David Jamieson makes claims he can't support

The only thing that outshines the prolific number of posts you have is your egoism and sense of self worth.
    Thus speaketh the fellow-traveler with 38.6% more posts than "lkfmdc"?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Miles View Post
    I don't see any crack heads or druggies walking around threatening to stab me with aids blood or leaving needles in the trash.
    there are just as many druggies in china as everywhere else. drugs are just as easily obtainable here as say … in central Joburg.

Funny thing, with risk of sounding like a racist, I spoke to a cop in shanghai a few weeks ago, and these days most of the drug dealers in shanghai are from Nigeria. I wonder what it is with that country that every single Nigerian I have ever met were either a drug dealer,or some kind of gangster.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

This thread is a doozy.

Nice.

Dave, you ooze class. lol

and you're still wrong, blind and not in touch with reality.
    But, Many of us knew that already.

carry on.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    there are just as many druggies in china as everywhere else. drugs are just as easily obtainable here as say … in central Joburg.

Funny thing, with risk of sounding like a racist, I spoke to a cop in shanghai a few weeks ago, and these days most of the drug dealers in shanghai are from Nigeria. I wonder what it is with that country that every single Nigerian I have ever met were either a drug dealer,or some kind of gangster.
    there are alot of nigerians here, and tbh your correct, alot of them deal drugs

hard facts
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Thumbs down

It's amazing that even when confronted with how incredibly WRONG he is, he just can't admit it

you also put them in jail for being in debt, being homeless and angry, for not supervising their teenagers, for looking too arabic etc etc.

Going to jail for debt - Try to get away with being poor as an excuse for not paying your taxes. IN the US, you WILL be imprisoned.

for dave-

"Wednesday, April 25, 2007
    Tax Evader Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison

Earlier today a federal judge sentenced convicted tax evader Elaine Brown to 63 months in prison. She and her husband Ed Brown were both convicted of tax evasion. "

your flooding the thread with drivel doesn't make you correct dave.

all my points were made in this useless argument with you.

It's not like anything you or I say matters tio anything of any relevance anyways.

especially what you have to say. lol

It's incredible how wrong you can be and how ignorant you are and what a kneejerk reactionary fool you have been time and again.

Not to mention all the fakery and posing you espouse and so on.

feel free to disagree, you are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

seriously, you don't honestly think anyone cares about what you ahve to say or me for that matter do you?

just pop a vein at your monitor there why don't you?

lol

jerk.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Do you really think by "talking big" you are fooling anyone. Dude, your words are here and the best part of the forum is that when I quote you people can link back and see they are indeed your words.

You made claims you couldn't back up, then changed your position, you said people went to jail for being "poor" then the only thing you could find to support your argument was a million dollar tax evader

Seriously, give it up, don't post on this thread and hope to dear lord that no one re-reads it and realizes what a complete tool you are