Dale, I seen your sight and saw your brick breaking clips you have on there. Why only two bricks? and why the cloth? Just seems to me since your out there selling video and medicine why aren't you smashing at least 6 bricks on your website? Your IP "Teacher" smashed through at least 10...might be 12 cant remember. NOT SCORED, NOT BAKED, NO SPACERS. That was IP and still is. Not saying you're a charloten or weak but put some more blocks up there man! As on my previous post I've seen strong guys with no training break three bricks. You can do it!
When you bring your hand down, you cannot pull it...I seen you pull a little at the end....make your hand go to the floor.
A real nice demo of breaking is on you tube. Type in sifumiller and you'll see him crack 6 standing with a chop...and he does some with his elbow too.
I've personally seen Steve break but I dont remember if he was there when I broke or not. It sure is fun especially when you have an audience of your peers...it kind of stokes you up. It was used for ranking.
Anyway, more bricks!
SW