Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion on Villari's

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    LOL! You should see some of the other masters...

A buddy of mine had a pic of Villari, Mattera, DeMasco, Taylor and other sitting at a table during a Villari seminar. Mattera always denies his involvement in the Villari system.

I called my buddy up about a month ago, but he said he can't find the pic anymore. Would've been interesting to post it here.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

If you could get that pic, I would mail it to every school just for fun.

LOL! You should see some of the other masters...
    I know! There all fat masters.

That should be the new ussd theme song.

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    mattera is about as great as a dead frog.
    HAHA !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    Please give me your opinions of Fred Villari's flavor of kempo karate. BE BRUTALLY HONEST! I have trained in this style for 10+ years. The time has come for me to decide if I want to stick with it or move on to something else. Lemme have it!

The Gatekeeper
    Move on to some real shaolin gung fu.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingMonk View Post
    OMG! You have expose the super-duper secret. You know what will happen next. The secret tong society will be sending ninjas after your behind.
    Actually Charles Mattera ussd will send people to your school if you are making to much money and keeping them from making money or you broke away from them.

I would call them thugs not ninjas.

Steve DeMasco and USSD no longer have ties to Tak Wah Eng. USSD did something to destroy that relationship with him. That doesn't surprise me though. How about, this is in a forum because USSD THINKS they teach Kung Fu when it's really *******ized Kempo?

Gee what is this the 3rd Grandmaster ussd and Charles Mattera have screwed over ???

First screwing over Grandmaster Fred Villari in 1988 stealing 30 Villari schools when he was out here in california BEING PAID TO OPEN FRED VILLARI STUDIOS OF SELF DEFENSE NOT CHARLES MATTERA'S USSD.
    Then in 93 charles mattera ranking himself to 9th degree and probabley stealing money from Grandmaster Cerio(that was the rumor I heard).
    And in 2000 Grandmaster Tak Wah Eng brings Mattera's shaolin joke schools to the shaolin temple where they screw another Grandmaster out of money.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja matt View Post
    Gee what is this the 3rd Grandmaster ussd and Charles Mattera have screwed over ???

First screwing over Grandmaster Fred Villari in 1988 stealing 30 Villari schools when he was out here in california BEING PAID TO OPEN FRED VILLARI STUDIOS OF SELF DEFENSE NOT CHARLES MATTERA'S USSD.
    Then in 93 charles mattera ranking himself to 9th degree and probabley stealing money from Grandmaster Cerio(that was the rumor I heard).
    And in 2000 Grandmaster Tak Wah Eng brings Mattera's shaolin joke schools to the shaolin temple where they screw another Grandmaster out of money.
    I think with Master Tak it has a lot to do more with the lack of respect than money...he's not about the money.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I still have the pamphlets for franchises that show Mattera with Villari and Bagley at the table

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    I still have the pamphlets for franchises that show Mattera with Villari and Bagley at the table
    Wow! That's a collector's item...or not.

Actually Charles Mattera ussd will send people to your school if you are making to much money and keeping them from making money or you broke away from them.

That's how my buddy won his harrassament suit with Mattera and USSD. USSD would have the DM and Asst DM/various other black belts, go over his school after he broke off. First they would just sit back watch a class and laugh, make comments. Then it moved on to talking with the parents and handing out "free lesson" cards. Then the final straw was them showing up to his adult class and heckling him while he was teaching or challenging him when they were asked to leave. He finally set up a camera in the back of the class. Once he got the footage he wanted, and students/parents willing to sign witness statements, he sued USSD and Mattera for harrassment and won. Sadly USSD had more money than he did. They set up 2 schools within a stones throw from his school. Took out full page yellow page ads and hired ad companies to blanket the area with fliers including his schools parking lot. Eventually, after a couple of years, he had to close shop due to lack of students. He was never that great at sales and marketing. He couldn't replace or add enough students to make a good living.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    That's how my buddy won his harrassament suit with Mattera and USSD. USSD would have the DM and Asst DM/various other black belts, go over his school after he broke off. First they would just sit back watch a class and laugh, make comments. Then it moved on to talking with the parents and handing out "free lesson" cards. Then the final straw was them showing up to his adult class and heckling him while he was teaching or challenging him when they were asked to leave. He finally set up a camera in the back of the class. Once he got the footage he wanted, and students/parents willing to sign witness statements, he sued USSD and Mattera for harrassment and won. Sadly USSD had more money than he did. They set up 2 schools within a stones throw from his school. Took out full page yellow page ads and hired ad companies to blanket the area with fliers including his schools parking lot. Eventually, after a couple of years, he had to close shop due to lack of students. He was never that great at sales and marketing. He couldn't replace or add enough students to make a good living.
    That SUCKS!

Was this Matt thomas school?

How much did he win?

Yes they brag about this in the friday meetings.
    They call them break aways. But they are break aways too!! They left fred villaris. There fred villari break aways!!
    They've harrased people in cali , vegas and probabley every area they've been.

Hyprocritical bas#$%^

I find their lack of chi quite disturbing.

But they think they have lots of it...hmmmm...ever see a Villari guy do a Tai Chi form?