Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I REALLY dont get it

Part 3

Well, I absolutely annihilated that gauntlet. I set a record on the third running. BUt for some reason, the razor-wire thermoban keeps getting me. I've cleared it a gazillion times, but only lately has it been able to cut me. Strange. I must be losing my techniqe, posting on here so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JetLi'sFearless View Post
    Im ****ed off I ran when i got the dad one on one but I didnt do very good as je pet clinching and was mroe agressive (I was already on defense mode).
    Never defend. Always kill.

Also it didnt help he said the cops are alreadyc oming than when i replied "YOu 3 were the ones who attacked me". That lady even saw this (I was retreating and he attacking). and he tried lying to her that I pulled a knife out on them (when i only did it after they started attacking me and put it right back not long after).
    I don't understand why you haven't killed them yet? They're conspiring against you, and you don't even slit a throat? Not even one?

WHat I should have done is used my footwork to keept fistance and kick his legs or gut, or throw some body punches isntead of just going for the head and getting lcinched (he was fat and heavy so it was ahrd getting out of the clinch with him).
    At this point, you needn't think anymore. You should have sprinted at him from across the yard, and thrown a missile dropkick square in his face. If he's fat, and he's grabbing you, throw your voice and imitate a cat call. If it's successful, he'll stop what he's doing, and start walking towards the bushes to see what's causing the ruckus. He won't be able to resist the urge.

Oh and the reason I hit that kid int he gut besides his ****yness and him disrespecting me the daye arlier by protecting that other guy and calling me names inf ront of all fo them and trying to make me look weak, was that I wanted to prove a point to that main group that attacke dme and messed my cheek up.
    I feel like I've been duped. And here, I thought you wanted to get bloody vengeance, while the bruise was still fresh upon thy cheek.

I wanted to prove I will go through anyone to get them and leave them in my path kind of like the mongols did in the ghenghis khan era.
    Those were good times.

If I left and didnt do anything it would show weakness and they would know Im not real and they can get away with just attacking me or anyone else like that and hruiting them and not suffer any consequences.
    Well, I don't think you achieved your goal. Not only did you not kill a single one of them, but their dad kicked your behind, too. And now that he's conspiring with the old lady, the cops are on your trail. There is only one thing for a ninja to do, when placed in this kind of situation. You have been dishonored. You have failed in your objectives.

You must kneel upon the ground, stab yourself in the stomach with your samurai dagger, rip the wound across from hip-to-hip, let spill your intestines, and die with what honor you can salvage from this botched-up revenge trip.

It was nice knowing you kid.

Let this be a lesson to all: you cannot become a ninja. You cannot stumble onto the way.

You must be born a ninja.

Peace be with your restless soul, JetLisFearless.

If any of you have any liquor or sake on hand, please pour some out for our fallen comrade.

Regretfully,

John Takeshi,

8th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar of Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San lineage
    8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    this guy is officially my new hero

best troll fu EVER
    sad to say, I have to agree - after this last paen of his, he catapulted himself up to the top of the heap

replace eyeballs for testicles and vice versa, indeed! this is inspired!

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    sad to say, I have to agree - after this last paen of his, he catapulted himself up to the top of the heap

replace eyeballs for testicles and vice versa, indeed! this is inspired!
    actually thats from tenacious d and the pick of destiny

or is that where they got it from ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Ok to get back to the story, first off the house near my neighboorhood doesnt have those 3 that attacked me including the dad, cause I went there and knocked on the door and was ready to challenge all 3 of them. Secondly I went to a farmers market last Thursday and ran into the whole crew including the kid I choked. The way it happened was the day before that I was at the park and saw him and two other kids walk in front of me and followed them, and they stopped and asked me if I got a problem or something, and I said no and wlaked forward a bit. I noticed theys topped still and I jsut stood on the other side of the street and waited for them to go to a side street with no people around and cars driving by. They didnt though and jsut kept standing. So I walekd forward a bit and one of them asked me if I choked him to which I replied that he attacked me. Than I heard him tlaking to the other one saying something like "he thinks i jumped him but I left already" or "I wasnt there" to which I just decided to elt it go since I cant prove he actually was in that crew outside the dance who jumped me although he hangs out with them and was there, and asked him if he swears to god he didnt participate in my beating before leaving.

At the amrket in town the next day I saw him walk by and I thought it was behind us now and kinda nodded to him with a hand but he ignored it and kind of disrespected me. I noticed he was with this other guy who I knew form playing b ball and I felt weird going against him since we were cool previously. ANyway I went to taco bell after awhile and they (3 of them including the guy I knew0 followed me in. I turned around and noticed the guy I knew and said hey and he was like "whats up man" and gave me a high five, and asked the other guy "is this the guy you were telling me about" to which he rpelied "yea" and I just said "hey man I got you confused with someonje else sorry about that" and he was like "oh alright" and gave him a high five and they left.

I thought the day was over but all behold after awhile I saw the main guy who was the shet tlaker and eprpetrator fo the icnident who also was the first to sucker punch me during that fight. I walked right up to him and I ntoiced all the people around him where in his crew including these two black guys voer 6 foot tall so I abcked out of attacking him and just confronted him about it. i told him "hey I rexcognize you, your the one who attacked me alst week arent you with your homies?" and he just started backing out and saying "your tripping man, this foo is tripping" than I said "Do you want me to egt the cops voer here" to scare those other homies of his from gang baning on me again, since now its in public.

Anyway I than offered for him and me to go one on one on a side street and the big black dudes wanted to fight for him again and fight me, while he didnt really respond or hid behind them. Infact one of them was talking trash tome saying even their sister could beat me up. I started wlaking with one of those black dudes to a dark alley but noticed the whole crew is following suit and went back into public saying "naw I aint playing this way again." One kid amidtted he was there and aprticipated in my ebating saying he did it cause I was choking that black guy who was fighting me first. I replied to this saying I wasnt gonnna killhim and what you did was weak. He claimed cause if it was just swinging they wouldnt itnerfere but me choking him standing up was what casued it. I didnt buy it. Than just started leaving.

than I saw like 5 of them startint to follow me, I turned around after awhile and one of them asked if Im the one who choked his cousin. I replied at first that I apologised but than right away he asked again if that was me and I just replied yea. Than he said elts go were gonna go one on one and I said "follow me" than noticed the rest of his friends are following suit including that one who admitted toa participating in my ebating who I got later today which Ill explain. I quickly lost them and went in to a bar (theyre nto old enought o go in one).

Later I went to my car for my weapons (knife and wrench that I put in my pockets) and planned to lure a few of them at a time to a side street and attack them with those weapons. I went back and they werent following my bait and staying away form me for some reaosn as I tried to get them to see me and wlak away having them pursue which they didnt.

ANyway I went back tot he dance a few days later since its held once a week and there was the same crew that was there the first time who I tried helping out this time they showed up with a bunch of people ready to fight saying they came just to fight. One of them was apperently a norteno as well. None of them showed but that little girlfriend of that main one who I first mentioned had his number and one of the guys that I tried helping out was tlaking to him and apperently its on next week (the end of the current week right now) cause they were at some party. They even bragged to him that they got one of us (me).

Anyway I found out his name from others there that hated him and found out how he made so many allies than. Apperently after engaging in an argument with that guy who I was helping out who just tlaked to him on the clell phone, he started shaking the hands of everyone there asking if theyre down with him and hsi crew.

ANyway I found his name and the anme fo the school he goes and today went to what I thought was that schol. It turned out to be a different school but I saw the other guy there (with none of the same crew) who was one of the ones who followed me at the market trying to again gang bang on me and whoa dmitted he was part of the original crew who attacked me saying they did it cause i was chjoking the other dude.

I first backed out of attacking him, but waited till he wasnt tlaking to anyone and away form themain office there and the empty cop car parked in front of the shcool. I went up to him and confronted him about it and he at first claimed he didnt kick me when I was down and asked if I pulled a knife on one of them, cause he said one of them said that. I was confused cause I only pulled a knife on that one kid witht he dad who isnt even part of the crew but friends with one of the members of the crew and didnt think of him at the time, but I remembered that I played baskebtall again witht he guy I knew from earlier I mentioned and had a knife in my pocket during the game he might have noticed.

ANyway i denied it and asked him if he still got a problem with me to whcih he said noa s long as I dont choke any of his friends. I askedif he was just stanidng there and not doing anything since he denied kicking me when I fell, to which he staretd getting smart with me and said "no I ddint just stand there" at that instant I threw a punch at his face and started elbowing his face until he fell. The tough little fuk got up right away and satrted swinging and hit me twice as I think I hit him once with a right. I than clinched him and started kneeying him over his body but the little prik still kept fighting. I noticed the fight is going on too long and at any second the cop from that empty copc ar in front of the school or some parents/teachers/etc. could get involved and split, as I started walking and running away form the scene he said "cheap shot" or something and I replied "thats for cheap shotting me now were even" and got away. Anyway I noticed he had a bunch fo red marks or scratches on his face probably form my elbow and my elbow still hurts, tis like I almsot broke it on his face lol beating him so hard. He kept fighting though, I was expecting him to keep laying on the gorund after I decked him.

Anyway now I dont know if I should go to that dance and participate in that planned brawl or back out since theyre all gonna be gunnning for me now and think I carry a knife (so will probably themselves be strapped), on top of it this could lead to arrests and me being older than them and attacking minors could look bad if cops get involved or the staff at that dance. Plus I dont know if those guys wont back out and it will be me getting jumped again.

Im really surprised how good some of those kids can fight and how determied they can be, that kid had more fight in him than many adults I fought before and actually gave me a minor bruise.

WTF? How the hell do you gang bang on someone without gangsters?

Oh wait I get it, break the law and do something stupid like post about it on KFO

by gang bang I mean beat the crap out of someone in a gang style attack.

ANyway i denied it and asked him if he still got a problem with me to whcih he said noa s long as I dont choke any of his friends. I askedif he was just stanidng there and not doing anything since he denied kicking me when I fell, to which he staretd getting smart with me and said "no I ddint just stand there" at that instant I threw a punch at his face and started elbowing his face until he fell.

I love stories with a happy ending.
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

On Mega Foot:

OMG, we finally have a Troll that might take Ralek's Crown!!

He's a man on a mission, our Kung Fu Hero.

Can I get a brief description of the newest weird post? There is no way I could read all that, I won't even attempt it.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

he went to some school to try and find dude.

found diff dude. punched and elbowed him in the face till he went down, then ran away cause he thought the cops were gonna show up.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    he went to some school to try and find dude.

found diff dude. punched and elbowed him in the face till he went down, then ran away cause he thought the cops were gonna show up.
    can I sub-contract you out to provide condensed versions of his posts from now on? it's just too painful to read them through - I feel like i;m watching an episode of Cops on a fuzzy black & white TV...

sure no prob.

i actually get a good kick out a reading this guys stuff.

ill try and leave a lil post after each post he leaves.

lol
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!