Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interet Personality Disorder and Mental Illness

Dumb ass.................

"and someone came along and said Tai Chi is dreamed up with no empiricism"

2+2=4 , idiot. Learn to read.

Actually, what made you a stupid ****nut on the sniper thread was that wonderful piece of craptacular assholitry stating that some here would actaully get a kick out of our guys getting clipped because we don't agree with the war/bush.

You piece of ****.
    Last edited by SevenStar; 01-25-2007 at 02:22 PM.

A citizen who states that they want to see our country lose this war fits into that camp dude. Just the way it is.

btw....I found that old picture of you that used to be on here. wow man, I am not superfical or anything, but you must be a famous webcam model or something.

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-407.htm

Thanks for confirming that you a giant piece of ****!!!

You don't want a country, you want an empire. An empire where you are safely out of harms way and in control of everybody else. **** you. You aren't in control of a God **** thing. If anything, you are being controled. You want to win this war? Get off that putrid sack you call a buttox and get out there with the KIDS who are dieing and getting limbs blown off. Don't preach to me here, while in the comfort of your own basement master bating to old John Wayne movies, about the glories of war. Your ****ty little life ISN'T worth that of our soldiers.

Who the **** are you to say this kind of crap to anyone!?!?!

There is NO winning this war. Its a gaugmire. It started as a lie, it will finish as such.

To state the obvious, you are not a "conservative". You're a flag waving zombie.

BTW, I wouldn't talk about pictures If I were you. This one of you at the Bush fellating rally says it all. http://www.drinkalot.com/_pictures/face_nuts.jpg
    Last edited by SevenStar; 01-25-2007 at 02:21 PM.

Please put down the Kool-aid and back away from your computer...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

I agree with Abel on the war. The insults are all him though.

Instead of listing my views, I'm just gonna leave two quotes that kind of sum up my position.

"Those who would give up freedom for security deserve neither freedom nor security." -- Benjamin Franklin

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the Flag, carrying a cross." -- Sinclair Lewis
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

you a stupid ****nut

You piece of ****.

Thanks for confirming that you a giant piece of ****!!!

**** you.

You aren't in control of a God **** thing.

Get off that putrid sack you call a buttox

Your ****ty little life ISN'T worth that of our soldiers.

Who the **** are you to say this kind of crap to anyone!?!?!

you are not a "conservative". You're a flag waving zombie.

This one of you at the Bush fellating rally says it all.
    Speaking of personality disorders and mental illness

Black Jack II

A citizen who states that they want to see our country lose this war fits into that camp dude. Just the way it is.
    This might come across as a loaded question but honestly I am just curious of your opinion.
    What, in your view, constitutes winning the war and what constitutes losing it?
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

"Those who would give up freedom for security deserve neither freedom nor security." -- Benjamin Franklin

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the Flag, carrying a cross." -- Sinclair Lewis

Reply]
    Agreed.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    Black Jack II

This might come across as a loaded question but honestly I am just curious of your opinion.
    What, in your view, constitutes winning the war and what constitutes losing it?
    That would be the question, wouldn't it. What can we hope to gain in this that we could define as 'victory'? Make terrorism extinct? Change a whole regions fundamental belief system and social structure? Wipe out Islam, What could be defined as victory here? I haven't been able to come up with anything since this started.

Losing is kinda hard as well, because there's no way the Middle East is going to take over the U.S. Us losing to the Enemy would simply be us packing up and leaving the region.

That's why I don't think there is a way to win this war. We've been told 'victory' is everything from getting rid of Saddam, WMD's, stopping Al Quaida, and now it's a 'stable democratic Iraq'. There's not a set objective to win, it keeps changing.

If that's the case, we are going to lose this war, it's simply a matter of time.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

i think its easier to post and be a complete a hole on the itnernet then it is in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    If that's the case, we are going to lose this war, it's simply a matter of time.
    The only thing that will stop this -- and talking about the overall Muslim vs. West problem is if something really bad happens. The way things are going, it's just a matter of time.

I don't know what it will be, most likely some killer flu or something that will wipe out a lot of people and make them reliant upon Western aid.

The current strategy seems to be to instigate an internal conflict, Shiite vs. Sunni. That seems to be going rather well at the moment.

Dang, I'm missing some good stuff here!

I would also ask, in regards to the war in Iraq, what is it that would define a win?
    The US/UK forces have removed the government in a pre-emptive strike.
    The strike was carried out, on a lie that was at first obfuscated as poor intelligence, but later is revealed to be a lie in a self evidential way but unspoken of entirely in some places, disregarded in others and so on.

But anyway, Saddam is gone, a government has been installed, the country is occupied with a pretty good sized standing army...what is winning? I think the longer the army stays, the worse it gets.

UK are steadily pulling out, all others are pulled out already, or in the process of doing so, which is probably why the troop levels are dropping, or are for the most part tactically useless or in non threatened areas of little strategic value anyway.

W is running out of guys to fire, ask to resign or give up for prison sentences.
    The Man is like the first Lemming in the horde running at the cliff edge....

Now in some circles of right wing whacko nut jobs, these statements would put me in the category of mentally messed up. In some other circles of Left wing tin foil hat wearing liberal scum, I would also be regarded as a little messed up for iterating these things.

In my reality, I am neither messed up, nor am I not messed up. I am trying to be as well adjusted as I can be to a society and culture that is fundamentally chaotic and sick...to give context to krishnamurti who said that those who claim to be well adjusted aren't saying much when considering how profoundly sick society is.

a little messed up is normal. a lot messed up doesn't spend time in discussion forums.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I would also ask, in regards to the war in Iraq, what is it that would define a win?
    The US/UK forces have removed the government in a pre-emptive strike.
    Win would seem to be, things escalating, U.S. pulling out due to popular pressure (Republians losing elections), Sunnis going all out against Shiites, pulling in Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the entire region imploding.

Otherwise, if they have a stable government, it's just going to be a Muslim government anyways, and what would be the point of that?

on the war in general;

I am against it unless it is unavoidable or absolutely necessary.

I support the soldiers and their families.

On posting on the internet'

there are 2 types of posts in general'

1 information, links or posts based on research and references/links.

2, knee jerk responses at the heat of the moment; dun mean nothing; but an emotional outburst of words of acrimonies etc etc.

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    2, knee jerk responses at the heat of the moment; dun mean nothing; but an emotional outburst of words of acrimonies etc etc.

--
    Obviously the Internet is kindof like therapy for a lot of people, where they can't say things they would in real life.

Otherwise, I can't imagine that a lot of people would say the stuff they do on here to people in their life, call them out every 5 minutes, be so angry and belligerent.

If I'm wrong, though, and people do act in real life like they do on the Internet, perhaps that's the reason there's so many people in jail.

Like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel

"and someone came along and said Tai Chi is dreamed up with no empiricism"

Actually, what made you a stupid ****nut on the sniper thread was that wonderful piece of craptacular assholitry stating that some here would actaully get a kick out of our guys getting clipped because we don't agree with the war/bush.

You piece of ****.
    Do people really talk like this in regular conversation?