the coolest f***ing thing you ever saw

Bless you

why is that?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    why is that?
    Did you watch it all the way through?
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

lol i kinda like the chorus of the song but jesus christ if it isn't so da.mn 80's gay.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by wdl View Post
    Did you watch it all the way through?
    what for?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

yes...unfortunately... I did watch it all the way through.

It really does, in retrospect look like an early attempt at getting society to accept the inevitably of gay marriages becoming legal. But besides that, i'm stumped as to why this is the coolest thing ever.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    yes...unfortunately... I did watch it all the way through.

It really does, in retrospect look like an early attempt at getting society to accept the inevitably of gay marriages becoming legal. But besides that, i'm stumped as to why this is the coolest thing ever.
    I did too :/ Apparently FXD ran out of patience to see if maybe there was someting cool at the end, like Balki getting tossed out of the Sears Tower.

Your observation about gay marriage is interesting. If memory serves corrently Balki and Cousin Larry's relationship with their girlfriends was fairly plutonic.

When I was a kid I liked that show alot. Watched it every Friday. In retrospect it's very gay. :/

It's only cool for bodhitree because he stooped us into watching it all the way though.

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

Help, I'm ten years old again, sat in my apartment in Hong Kong
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Cool

This Is Some Cool F***ing S**t! Don"t Question It!
    Bless you

All my Greek friends hate that show, and say it's an obvious Turkish tv producer's attempt to belittle Greek culture. Also, how come I never experienced the joy Balki and cousin Larry experienced any of the times I was downtown at the Watertower, or crossing the street at Clark and Addison across from Wrigley field? CHICAGO HAS CHEATED ME!!! LOL
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Cool? Never, sin is never cool.

Immoral and disgusting is more like it.
    the path to righteousness is straight and narrow.

oh behave (pronounced very long with whisp) , you know you enjoy sinning silly

Who are you trying to fool silly

You were calling that tall guy cousin larry at the club last night
    Last edited by bodhitree; 10-31-2006 at 06:46 AM.
    Bless you

Question

Is this your website wolfkiller?
    http://www.matbattle.com/
    Bless you