Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    That, sir, is a redirection.

The answer will never honestly come, will it? Owning up to your claims is your M.O. isn't it?
    I'm sorry nuance is lost on you. My fight record isn't any more relevant to my judging credentials than is Cecil Peoples.

I've judged, easily 500+ fights for various organizations including M-1, and Strikeforce. I'm licensed under the KAC, and the ISCF, and I have attended judges and referee training courses run by John McCarthy.

And obviously, I know a lot more about MMA than you do. But I have a sneaking suspicion (read: no ѕhit, sherlock) that you're not genuinely interested in my bona fides as much as you are being petty and implying that I shouldn't be judging fights in the first place.

But really, who is Drake?
    Site Director, Bullshido.com
    No BS Martial Arts

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    uh isnt is saying more about you guys? you have shown you are so retarded in the past with your behaviour cough cough fighting in masonic parking lodges that this side show was instantly believable
    Actually, those nut jobs are so out there that it could still all be true..well most of it anyway. The sudden change of demeanor could all be because Anthony got his money.

These guys are such DORKS!! They completely peed all over themselves and all over their board just to prank someone else who is unaffected and doesn't care? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Actually, those nut jobs are so out there that it could still all be true..well most of it anyway. The sudden change of demeanor could all be because Anthony got his money.

no no the masonic lodge throwdown was a prank too it was all an act! springer was a payed actor !

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

These guys are such DORKS!! They completely peed all over themselves and all over their board just to prank someone else who is unaffected and doesn't care? LOL!
    It was funny as all hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    I'm sorry nuance is lost on you. My fight record isn't any more relevant to my judging credentials than is Cecil Peoples.

I've judged, easily 500+ fights for various organizations including M-1, and Strikeforce. I'm licensed under the KAC, and the ISCF, and I have attended judges and referee training courses run by John McCarthy.

And obviously, I know a lot more about MMA than you do. But I have a sneaking suspicion (read: no ѕhit, sherlock) that you're not genuinely interested in my bona fides as much as you are being petty and implying that I shouldn't be judging fights in the first place.

But really, who is Darkman?
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

About as funny as putting up drywall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post

You being superior to the lowest , worst performing, judge doesn't qualify you for anything. What I'm asking is, besides taking the coarse, how did you get there? How did you go from zero to hero in nothing flat?

I'm sure by now you've had lots of on the job training. You have to learn something as you bumble through life. But still, who are you?
    Last edited by Lebaufist; 04-01-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    About as funny as putting up drywall.
    Dry wall is actually pretty comical. At least if you have ever had to do it with my crew.

I can tell you who I'm NOT. I am NOT someone who poses in an Army IPFU on the internet, lies about his MOS, and then makes up some fake story to explain his fake posing.

Come on, guy... let's tell everyone here you have absolutely no idea what a 09S MOS really is, or what it is even for.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

It was all a double ruse, Anthony knowing that the only out Phrost would have would be on April 1st.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Dry wall is actually pretty comical. At least if you have ever had to do it with my crew.
    No need to reestablish how easily entertained you are.

http://showstudio.com/project/livest...n/millie_brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    It was all a double ruse, Anthony knowing that the only out Phrost would have would be on April 1st.
    I knew it!!!!! See, THAT insured he'd get his money by the end of the week!!

Brilliant!!!

They might as well have set themselves on fire.

They might as well have set themselves on fire.
    That would have been hysterical too!