Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
i could be wrong but it was said that cheung bo's WCK was entirely san sik based. again, people can add to their WCK and it is likely that if you are to add forms to your WCK you would add the standard 3 forms we see today and not the old 12+

you also mentioned about YKS at ng chung so's night club, learning form YM

YKS was rich, he had nothing to do but relax his whole life. just because he watched people practice WC does not mean he was learning from them. he also watched Cheung Bo teach Sum Nung Cheung Bo's restaurant, he was not learning from Cheung Bo

If Mike Tyson watched a kid train at a boys boxing gym, it doesnt mean hes learning from the kid!

in any case im done with this thread. ive shared what i know and admitted certain things are unprovable on both sides of the argument. its up to you if you want to take what is known and draw your own analysis from there.
Great research shown by the seniors here. See, how can I be some great researcher when others have so much more years in real training?

You are again smoking something else
Who said this????
you also mentioned about YKS at ng chung so's night club, learning form YM
What I did say was what Kwok Fu said in his video interview and also what was reported as a story by Ip Man to his disciples.

So far I have yet to see anything in writing or video to show your position. And I have presented alot of that to show what you are saying is wrong

But my point was not to run down any lineage, but to tell you, Chinese Kung Fu is about respecting the elders and the traditions. And that act of offering tea was exactly that.