The sequel to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo to be followed by The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Our mag appears prominently. It's our 2008 Sep/Oct issue.

What's more is it appears right after a hot lesbian kickboxer scene. We couldn't ask for more. So I love this movie.

That being said, I have Hornet's Nest too, but I'm going to wait a while until watching it as Fire was equally intense as Dragon Tattoo. Fire clocks in at over 2 hours, and it's another gritty, gripping ride. There are homages to Ong Bak (exactly copying the lighting and composition of the scene), Kill Bill and Luke & Leia. I'm also really getting into Bloomquist as he's in the mag biz and I can totally relate to what he experiences. My real work is exactly like that - hot lesbian kickboxers with tattoos, Aryan villains who don't feel pain, lots of tasering, just not as many guns. Our mag appears fairly early in the film, but I was again riveted to the rest of the movie. Naomi delivers again, albeit a bit more caricature than the first film, but when she gets all made up, how can you resist that? I find myself genuinely fearing for Lisbeth, as I know already that this story line won't shy from going to some very dark places with her.

I have no desire to read the books. The films are intense enough and I think reading about it in detail would only give me nightmares.