Anyone else going? I'm applying for press credentials right today. I wasn't going to go because it's the same day as Berkeley's CMAT, so it'll be a really big work day for me. But I talked to Cung and he convinced me I should try to go. Cung is slated to call the fight and if Shamrock wins, I'm guessing he'll call Cung out for a rematch. Cung would probably honor that, given his traditional roots in kung fu. He's been coaching Josh Thompson and James Terry who are both slated to fight that night.

Many have asked when Cung will go back in the cage. That's a good question, which I put to him last Wednesday. He's obligated to defend the belt for Strikeforce, but they haven't given him a deadline because he's got four movies in the queue this year. Every time one of those movies gets promoted, Strikeforce gets mentioned, so they're pretty happy with him holding the belt for now. The four films, if you haven't been keeping up, are Fighting, Tekken, Pandorum & True Legend. That's putting Cung on a pretty busy promotion tour schedule for this year, not much time to prep for a rematch. But if Shamrock wins and calls him down, his honor will be at stake, so there you have it.

I'll have more on this very soon. Stay tuned. Hope to see you at Shamrock vs. Diaz.