Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling is no longer bowling

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    meh, they're bolivians.
    Are you sure you didn't mean Bowlivians

Quote Originally Posted by Exadon View Post

My teacher use to cross balls with many challengers, and he always left satisfied from victory
    The statement by itself makes me chuckle

BUT

when in the back of my mind I also know your sifu is Anthony GOh

LMFAO
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    when in the back of my mind I also know your sifu is Anthony GOh

LMFAO
    I should get your DVD for free for sifu abuse!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...p/?cl=12342000

Someone invented a new bowling grip, and now his school is flogging all the 'traditional' schools.

What's the lesson here?
    No lesson here, just a different style. If it works for these guys that's great. However I can't see pros doing that.

There is more to bowling than knocking pins down. There is the tradition, the respect for your elders and the ancient Dutch Bowling Masters. These modern bowlers are merely glorified ball rollers with out having a true Dutch Master to guide them into the higher attributes that are the real bowling.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    There is more to bowling than knocking pins down. There is the tradition, the respect for your elders and the ancient Dutch Bowling Masters. These modern bowlers are merely glorified ball rollers with out having a true Dutch Master to guide them into the higher attributes that are the real bowling.
    I understand some of those bowlers can trace their lineage for hundreds of years.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I understand some of those bowlers can trace their lineage for hundreds of years.
    also they can all trace their lineage back to the ancient pub of bowling first created in 1232 in southern denmark, were people flocked to become master bowlers and integrate their bowling technique into one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    i'm surprised no one else has caught on to the REAL problem here...

it's South Americans in general...first the Brazilians **** up traditional jujitsu and now the Bolivians want to **** of bowling...is nothing sacred?

Nuke South America!
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

it doesnt matter what style of bowling you do guys. its the training methods that are important. are you developing enough strength for your style? are you aquiring the proper amount of back spin? can you develop power and accuracy in your strikes?

It shouldnt matter if you are training for competition, or just for fun. You have to have good training methods to achieve bowling greatness.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    i'm surprised no one else has caught on to the REAL problem here...

it's South Americans in general...first the Brazilians **** up traditional jujitsu and now the Bolivians want to **** of bowling...is nothing sacred?

Nuke South America!
    they cant help it if they are inovators in the world of sports. heck i mean tons of smart germans went there after ww2. so that would explain a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.