Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Why are so many women so competely insane?

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Wow! You do get it. People (both men and women) who act like that are angry and bitter inside. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's not a gender thing, it's a human thing.
    Nahhh ... don't you think it's a gender thing? If you're a guy trying to date women, then women probably seem insane, right? If you're a woman trying to date guys, then guys probably seem insane, right?

So the only people who can't label the people they try to date as insane are probably gays because then they'd be labeling themselves insane as well.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt View Post
    Nahhh ... don't you think it's a gender thing? If you're a guy trying to date women, then women probably seem insane, right? If you're a woman trying to date guys, then guys probably seem insane, right?

So the only people who can't label the people they try to date as insane are probably gays because then they'd be labeling themselves insane as well.
    Yes, you're absolutely right. It's always everybody else's fault. It never has anything to do with your own inability to empathise with other people.

You should check out the self help section of your local book store... lots of stuff there about the nature of relationships of all kinds.

Or you can just stick to blaming everyone else.

It's always everybody else's fault.

Reply]
    What about times when it IS other's fault? The situation here all started because she wanted company going out, and I was tired and didn't want to go. I allowed myself to be talked into it, and that is my fault, but picking a fight with me later, over the need to sleep when one is tired, is all her fault, not mine. That is when she got out of line with me, and that is when I told her off for doing so.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I don't know if avoiding relationships is the right road either, I think maybe just being careful, and very picky about the person you choose as a mate is better. Don't tolerate unacceptable behavior.

Me, I have not actually been in a realtionship for about a year now. Sure, I have had dates, but not an actual relationship. I am quite comfortable and have settled into a rather content place in my life. Because of this, I can take em, or leave em. I am in a place where I just don't tolerate stupid behavior from women anymore. If she is not honest, and does not treatme with respect, she's gone.

This included friends as well...or even family. I prefer to be happy, and anyone who damages my happpiness is removed from my life.

However, if or when I find someone who is easy to relate to, does not frusterate me, and makes me happpy, THAT is the one I will hold on to. I am not about to write off reationships because I have had a string of frustration in reacent years. After all, I did find the one I was with last year...of course I messed that one up, but if I was able to find her, then I will find another when the time is right.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

The situation here all started because she wanted company going out, and I was tired and didn't want to go. I allowed myself to be talked into it, and that is my fault, but picking a fight with me later, over the need to sleep when one is tired, is all her fault, not mine. That is when she got out of line with me, and that is when I told her off for doing so.
    Whoa Whoa! That is not the story you gave us!

You said you accidentally sent the wrong message to her and she went off on you.

Presumably you informed her of said mistake before going off on her and that did not relieve the situation. Although you never said you did this, since you seem so righteous I assume you did. Didn't you?

Now your changing the story around, maybe your the crazy one.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

The text message issue is part II of this argument, the sleep depervation fight is Part I, and occured about 2 1/2 months ago. We have not spoken since the fight 2 1/2 months ago, till the accidental text.

For the Women:

+ = & a

So, she went off on you because you acted like ass before when you were tired and grumpy. That makes sense to me.

Now you said you were going to post the transcript of the agument. I want to read it!
    - 三和拳

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

No, she started a fight with me over how much sleep people need for optimal health. It started as a discussion, escelated into a debate, which turned into her getting way out of line with me and starting a fight.

Her premis is that you don't need sufficient sleep to fuction, mine was that you do. NOW, you don't tell a guy who has been up since 6:00 AM the previous morning, worked all day and then went out with you becasue you begged him that the need for sleep is all in his head, and he's a crazy lunatic for thinking so, when it is 1:30 AM the next morning, ESPECIALLY when you begged him to go to the bar with you, knowing this, and he stupidly agrees.

THEN, you don't call him a looser and a whinny ass little baby when he does not want to talk to her as she enjoys her 45 minute drive home from the bar, becasue he'd rather go to sleep so he can get up the next morning for work a 6:00 AM.

You just can't do something like that, and then wonder why you get yelled at and hung up on (Actually, the hang up was mutual, we did it at the same time).
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-04-2007 at 06:03 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Sure she did
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    I don't know if avoiding relationships is the right road either, I think maybe just being careful, and very picky about the person you choose as a mate is better. Don't tolerate unacceptable behavior.
    This is the key right here. Sounds like you know what you're doing.
    Just make sure that you set that expectation right from the beginning of the relationship.

You'll find that if you expect respect from the women around you, and behave accordingly, you're far more likely to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    It's always everybody else's fault.

Reply]
    What about times when it IS other's fault? The situation here all started because she wanted company going out, and I was tired and didn't want to go. I allowed myself to be talked into it, and that is my fault, but picking a fight with me later, over the need to sleep when one is tired, is all her fault, not mine. That is when she got out of line with me, and that is when I told her off for doing so.
    And she hasn't grown up enough to let it go? Whay are you still talking to her, even if only to fight???
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

I'm not talking to her,or her husband for that matter. The text that initiated that one was supposed to be for her husband's brother who's name also starts with the letter K.

Her husband got involved because she came home all angry and upset, so he called me up and demanded i explain myself at 11:30 PM, so i e-mialed him an explanation, along with the text messages downloaded from my phone (both sides of the conversation).

Then he calls me to demand a painting (painted by a mutual freind) she had given me years ago, AND a painting (or blank canvass) that the same mutual friend(speaking in her name) had also given me quite some time ago as well!!

He also responded via E-mail after the painting was exchanged, and that is how it ended.

And for the record, if I ever have to hear how she *Must* be the one who is right because she went and got a college education via nite school and i didn't, from her bald, full beer gutted, unemployed or way under employed (when he does work), Outlaw biker, loser of a husband who thinks being a officer in an Outlaw controlled biker club that has had it's membership dwindle to TWO people means he is a responsibe and mature adult of a husband again, I'm gonna puke.

Especially when I'm a self educated Futures trader with a NINETY% win/loss ratio (Industry standard is 60%), Started a business that is only a few months old and ALREADY profitable, *AND* could kick his ass 9 ways to Sunday...on a bad day.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-05-2007 at 08:48 AM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Good. Sounds like you find enough unbalanced people you don't need to re-hash with the same old ones.
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Yeah you are right.

Although I have gotten so picky about things in the last few years, that it's going to be a long while before I make new friends, or form new relationships with women.

So my women's threads will not be as entertaining anymore due to the fact that they will probably just be limited to the far, and few inbetween bad dates I occasionally have, as opposed to the total nightmare relationships I have been falling into in the last couple of years.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Never! You are like our very own KFM soap opra; you can't quit now!