Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Why are so many women so competely insane?

You should have taken him to a strip club!!
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-03-2007 at 09:02 AM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox View Post
    We both like to train long and hard. But for some reason this threatened her.
    in bed.

Maybe that's the problem........JK

I've noticed alot of guys who get that way tend towards already being "trained" for it. You can thank mom, or grandmom, or whoever was their primary female figure in their life growing up.

There's a trend I've seen among some women, most if not all of them highly insecure. It's a roundabout logic of not feeling worthy of honest love and devotion, for one of any thousand reasons, so they force their man to act in such a way they feel a devoted man would act, which then turns them into a woman worthy of such.

Actually, I don't just see this in women, I see it in almost everyone I've ever gotten to know, myself included. It's a manipulation of the "outside" world, forcing things to react in such a way that they would "naturally" to a genuine thing.

It might be an inability to face the inside truth, an inbility to see the truth, or some other crazy reason I can't fathom.

Anyway, we define things by how they react to us. So the man who's been "trained" by mom to think a controlling woman is a loving woman defines himself as a good man, and the woman who's desires and wishes are answered is a good woman.

In either case, it's not really great, but I can't fault anyone for doing it. Unless we're actively taught a different way, we all tend towards wanting to be good, and horse fu(king it up nice and good.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Quote Originally Posted by banditshaw View Post
    Maybe that's the problem........JK
    He's not my type. I like breasts too much. It's actually unhealthy, how much I like breats.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

why do women have pubic hair?

to hide the hook!

BADABING!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

ROLFLAMASSOFF!!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

[
    QUOTE=Chief Fox;750733] He's not my type. I like breasts too much. It's actually unhealthy, how much I like breats.
    [/QUOTE]

Well how do we know he doesn't have a pair of nice man boobs.

why do women wear makeup and perfume?

cause their ugly and they smell bad
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by banditshaw View Post
    [
    Well how do we know he doesn't have a pair of nice man boobs.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I guess you got me there.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

So, I gave the picture back, and later talked to the artists who originally painted it. Turns out shes not mad at all. We discussed her painting me something new to replace the orignal painting.

The husband, well, he's siding with his wife, and the language he used is more from her vocabulary and speach patterns than his, so that is the end of that.

I am a bit suprised at that, because he and I have had discussions before, when she is not around and he has voiced the same issues with her as I have. I suspect she was in the room when he was explaining.

For the Women:

+ = & a

So lets see this crazy talk now.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

He's basically saying I'm an a$$hole because i told her I thought shes lost her mind.

This is all fine, but he's also saying he thinks I am delusional for my commnets, and he doesn't know where I am getting my position from, even though issues I brought up, like her demeaning tone, and need to dominate, and often irrational and neurotic views, are exactly the same issues he's come to me complaining about multiple times in the past when they fight.

He sent me an E-mial, that was *Written* in his style of format, but worded the way *She* speaks, so i think she was over his shoulder as he replied to me.

It may be a different story if he is away from her.

I think he's just a barking Dog right now, because i *Upset* his little bitch of a wife with a dose of consequence for her behavior.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-04-2007 at 10:42 AM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Well if your not going to produce the transcript then obviously it was all your fault.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

It's all my fault anyway, I'm the guy.....

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    ... I didn't realise she was such and angry bitter person inside. I feel sorry for her.
    Wow! You do get it. People (both men and women) who act like that are angry and bitter inside. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's not a gender thing, it's a human thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it