Does this count? At least it made the headline.
Kung fu star Susan Boyle?
Source: bang showbiz
Date: 1 November 2011

Susan Boyle practices her kung fu moves in a store in China while wearing a red-patterned kimono in new TV documentary, 'Susan Boyle: An Unlikely Superstar'.

Susan Boyle practices her kung fu moves in a store in China in a new TV documentary.

The Scottish singing sensation is seen running around the shop wearing a red-patterned kimono while performing wild chops and punching her arms out, in scenes from 'Susan Boyle: An Unlikely Superstar'.

Filmed during her trip to the Far East ahead of the final of 'China's Got Talent' - which she performed at - the scenes saw stunned staff look on in amazement as she attempted to perform martial arts at the Shanghai shop.

And it seems Susan - who shot to worldwide fame when she auditioned for 'Britain's Got Talent' in 2009, which she eventually finished second in - wanted to make the most of shopping in China as she rarely visits them when she's in London.

The 50-year-old star - who is worth an estimated £7 million - said: "I only go shopping in M&S when I come to London. It's handiest for clothes, isn't it?"

Susan also revealed in the documentary - which will air on ITV1 on Friday (04.11.11) at 9pm - she doesn't expect her career to last forever.

She said: "Everybody has a sell-by date. When that comes, they'll let you know. Until then I'm just going to enjoy it."