Thread: Like Water (Anderson Silva documentary)

Like Water (Anderson Silva documentary)

Follow the link for a trailer.
    ANDERSON SILVA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM
    Here's an exclusive first look at the UFC fighter's new documentary
    By Jason Feifer, Posted Date: April 13, 2011

You’d think a guy like UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva—a man you don’t want to meet in anger—takes nourishment only from kettlebells and blood popsicles. But that’s why the beginning of the trailer for his new documentary, Like Water, is so charming. There he is, absorbing an Aesop-like fable from a trainer:

A little bird flew very far to a very distant land. When it got there it found it was a cold, freezing land and the bird froze to death. A cow passed by and took a dump right on top of him. The warm **** that fell on him melted the ice, and he was resurrected. Alive again, but still buried, he started chirping. A cat passed by and heard his cries, and dug him out of the ****. And then the cat ate the bird. Moral of the story: The person who takes a dump on you isn't always your enemy, and the person who takes you out of the **** isn't always your friend!

Although in the UFC, both your friend and your enemy might end up breaking your eye socket. Still, wise words.

Men's Health has the exclusive first look at the trailer, so check it out here. The film follows Silva at home and in the gym, as he prepares to fight Chael Sonnen and continue his four-year run as champ. It'll debut at the Tribeca Film Fest on Thursday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. If you can't make it there, keep your fingers crossed that the debut nets the film a distributor, and it makes its way to you soon.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Nice, great find Herr General
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !