Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese kungfu training center

Smile Chinese kungfu training center

Hello:
    Everyone! i am a kungfu lover. I have a lot of friends who like kungfu . They learn kungfu at the Chinese kungfu training center. Their kungfu are wonderful. Every year there are some foreigners come to the training center to learn kungfu .They come from the different countries.
    Besides ,there are famous coaches at the training center. They can teach you authentic kungfu. At the training center, you can see various wonderful Martial arts demonstration. if you are also a chinese kungfu lover,you can browse our website: http://www.chinesekungfutc.org
    my MSN<jingmao-2008@hotmail.com>
    Thanks
    ailsa

Why are there fake pics on that website?

not to mention the 4200 bucks for 60 days.
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Thumbs down

ah, more China spam... I am still getting spam emails from the Taiji idiot
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

It's ok guys, "The videos is The videos isThe videos isThe videos isThe videos is" I know I'll sleep soundly tonight knowing that "The videos is The videos isThe videos isThe videos isThe videos is"
    Mark

You love kungfu? I love kungfu too! We have friend who love kungfu!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You love kungfu? I love kungfu too! We have friend who love kungfu!
    Hello:
    Thank you for your reply. we have the same hobby. kungfu includes: Qigong,taiji ,buguazhang taekwondo and so on .What 's your favourite? can you tell me ?

regards
    ailsa

My favorite is Chinese Taekwondos! What's your favorites?

I think I might be interested in the 60 days registrations. My parents are lawyers, so they can afford several 60 days sessions, if you guys will allowing me to stay for that long of time. They are arranging some travel arrangements for me, and perhaps I will be able to begin my training soon. I looks forward to hearing from you again, soon! My name is John Takeshi, Jr. And I live in Los Angeles, California right now.

What is your name, and will I meet you when I come to China?

Ailsa, are you teachings of praying mantis and lohan style? I've always heard kung fu is spiritual. Do you find it to be spiritual? I am lover of kung fus style, too.

I like the pictures on the websites, and my parents says they would like me to take pictures like this one:

Do you think I can, with 60 of days training?

Quote Originally Posted by ailsa-2008 View Post
    Hello:
    Thank you for your reply. we have the same hobby. kungfu includes: Qigong,taiji ,buguazhang taekwondo and so on .What 's your favourite? can you tell me ?

regards
    ailsa
    I'll bite. Choy Li Fut. Grandmaster Doc Fai Wong lineage. Before that, rampant street fighting, grappling, and general forced contortionism upon my enemies.

I also enjoy multiple opponent techniques. I think better when the situation forces me not to be able to think.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    My favorite is Chinese Taekwondos! What's your favorites?

I think I might be interested in the 60 days registrations. My parents are lawyers, so they can afford several 60 days sessions, if you guys will allowing me to stay for that long of time. They are arranging some travel arrangements for me, and perhaps I will be able to begin my training soon. I looks forward to hearing from you again, soon! My name is John Takeshi, Jr. And I live in Los Angeles, California right now.

What is your name, and will I meet you when I come to China?
    Dear John takeshi:
    Thank you for you reply! i like lohan style of kungfu ,too. In my opinion, these people who learn kungfu have one kind stiff will on their body. This will is not hold up by any force. They are great! Other people can't have will. Do you want to learn kungfu come to China. Can you make sure? I think you can learn very well. you can't disappionted . After learn chinese kungfu ,i beileve you become more strength. When do you plan to learn kungfu ? you can contact me email<ailsa-2008yan@163.com> . i expect you can reply me quickly.

Welcome back to China,we can't fail. we can't fail your parenets expect.
    Best regards
    ailsa

Dear John takeshi:
    Thank you for you reply! i like lohan style of kungfu ,too. In my opinion, these people who learn kungfu have one kind stiff willy on their body.
    I am afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. I understand you Chinese, but in American when somebody says they have a "stiff willy" on their body, it mean something sexual, which is naughty. Maybe it's not naughty in China? I have to say, that I don't think it's really naughty, despite what my parents and teachers and pastors say....only I'm not sure whether you mean I'm having my "stiff willy" on my body, which is okay, or somebody else's "stiff willy" on my body. I don't want someone else's stiff willy on me ever again.

This willy is not hold up by any force. They are great!
    I know! I love to exercise it! It feels so good, even though it's hard work! God, I love kung fu!

Other people can't have willy.
    That's what I tell my brother. Like about people who do Korean Taekwondos.

But do you mean they can't have one because they don't work it as hard, or it's a rule? They're not going to do something to me, are they?

Do you want to learn kungfu come to China. Can you make sure? I think you can learn very well. you can't disappionted . After learn chinese kungfu ,i beileve you become more strength.
    Is it okay if I bring a couple of friends? My parents worried that I go to China by myself, because I'm a teenager and it is far away. They offer to pay for three of my good friends. We all want do kung fu, but one of my friends is kind of fat, so we just want him lose wait and get stiff willy on his body.

When do you plan to learn kungfu ? you can contact me email<ailsa-2008yan@163.com> . i expect you can reply me quickly.
    I will reply on Saturday.

Welcome back to China,we can't fail. we can't fail your parenets expect.
    Best regards
    ailsa
    I hope so. They expect alot. I told my dad I could get a stiff willy in CHina doing kung fu, and he said I could do that in my room. He wanted me to go learn Japanese Karate-June-Do in Kyoto. I said no. I want to learn Chinese TAekwondos.

I have questions, though. Can I pay in cash, like by mailing it to you? Or do I need to pay by credit card, check, or money orders? It's a lot of money, because it's for 4 people. So I needs to know for sure what you want me to do.

I look forward to talking to you again,

John Takeshi, Jr.

I know his a troll, but he is a funny troll non the less
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

well truthfully, i think this might be his finest work.