Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Green CLOWN - 2 years in a row and counting

Green CLOWN - 2 years in a row and counting

It must be a world record! Two years in a row Green CLOWN (Gus Kaparos) has made a challenge and backed out within 24 hours...

After we set a time, date and place, and agreed to what he wanted = NO RULES he still doesn't have the balls to do it....

And it gets even better, he just outed his friend....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Because without this crap all we would have to talk about is Kung Fu.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

no one has backed out. the fight has been set for next sunday. Gus will be there.

Gus, do not post on this thread. it is a diversion tactic. let your hands do the talking "gong sau".

cjurakpt Guest
    stop Phoenix from rising

So whats the info on this event. Can I sell the popcorn?
    What, me worry?

Question

So what happenes if Gus actually beats Ross on tomorrow?

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Same thing that happened when Rudy got beat by Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Same thing that happened when Rudy got beat by Anthony.

Ohh no not that again?

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

From what I understand, it's not happening tomorrow. A lawyer called Dave Ross on Gus's behalf and threatened him with an order of protection.

Obviously I was not on the phone at the time, but this is what has been communicated to me.

Why would someone challenge someone else and then threaten them with an order of protection? I also understand that the forum was also threatend.

The whole thing was just silly posturing. People don't really like to fight. Not for real, anyway.

But, people will, under certain circumstances fight. Especially if their honor depends on it or if they feel the pain of humiliation of not fighting will be worse than the pain of the actual fight.

Thumbs down

Mike this is low even for you, I will be at the park tomorrow nothing has changed.

As far as I know to get an order of protection you have to file charges against some one.

Nothing of the sort has transpired except for the fact that I was going to allow Ross some level of dignity by not making this so public.

I'm sure the people on this forum are smarter than to believe this sad attempt to get out of this Gong sao.

True Martial Arts is about honor and virtue. 12:00 noon China Town!!!! The fact is everyone already know that I have already won.

Dave didn't show up to Ten Tigers to fight he backed out.

I was a gentleman and I let him choose a time and location wich I am traveling three hours out of my way to meet his challenge. It's more than he did for me.

Show up don't show up I think everyone on this forum has finaly got the Idea about what Dave Ross is all about.

This is realy sad.

I
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 10-27-2007 at 08:03 PM. Reason: vvx

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    From what I understand, it's not happening tomorrow. A lawyer called Dave Ross on Gus's behalf and threatened him with an order of protection.

Obviously I was not on the phone at the time, but this is what has been communicated to me.

Why would someone challenge someone else and then threaten them with an order of protection? I also understand that the forum was also threatend.

The whole thing was just silly posturing. People don't really like to fight. Not for real, anyway.

But, people will, under certain circumstances fight. Especially if their honor depends on it or if they feel the pain of humiliation of not fighting will be worse than the pain of the actual fight.
    LMAO! nice try. Gus will be there. I'll introduce myself to you tomorrow too!

Wow, that would be news to me then. As mentioned in my post, if you read it, it says;

It doesn't say it's a fact, it is what I was told. Reading is fundamental, but it seems like comprehension just flies way out the window.

Gus, are you saying that a lawyer didn't call Dave on your behalf? Did he or did he not mention 'order of protection?'

Did you or your attorney NOT call Gene (from the forum) and threaten him with legal action?

I'm not involved in this and I'm leaving everyone to their own devices, but are you saying the above ISN'T true?

Like I said PREVIOUSLY, I wasn't there, but this is what I was told. Everyone's got their own version of a story. This is what was told to me.

Feel free to share your side of the story.

PATHETIC

I suggest anyone interested just contact Gene Ching, though half the forum already knows the details

The first thing Gus did on Monday morning was get a lawyer involved. Not only did he threaten me with an order of protection (which he threatened Mike with last time as well) but he threated Gene and the forum with legal action as well

I didn't post about this stupidity because Gene asked me not to. Now that Gus is back to acting "tough" he has once again just brought it upon himself

Gus is right only about one thing, it isn't easy to get an order of protection/restraining order, so I just chuckled when I heard it, but the point was clear, the fact he had to that shows the CLOWN he is

HungGaNYC is also a clown, hi Dixon Fung. The game is up. In case people don't already know, Dixon Fung is the laughing stock of Chinatown. KICKED OUT of Yee's Hung ga

he is also a spineless coward, when he was supposed to referee the fight between me and MaoShan, he was afraid to even show up at my school when he wasn't even in teh fight!

To "save face" Dixon told everyone he was actually there and made up stories about how it went... LOSER

Gus, you've tucked your tail twice and the forum now know you were so scared sheetless you had to threaten me with a lawyer....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....