Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I REALLY dont get it

I REALLY dont get it

in movies when a guy htis the other in the gut even if he doesnt even use his shoulder pwoer and turn with the punch and just throws an arm punch, the guy who hits the other guy always drops him. WHen I did a [proper sucker straight right to the guys gut, and another time kneed him there while grabbing his neck with my opposite arm and his arm he just started fighting me. Why wont they drop when i hit them there? is it casue IM not hitting them in the solar plex but too low? or is it that the adrenaline they have makes them not feel it? Heck even zidane dropped a guy to the ground with a headbutt to the chest and I cant even do it with a perfect right to a freshman-sophmore )possibly junior but i doubt it) high school kid for some reason.
    Last edited by JetLi'sFearless; 04-25-2007 at 01:20 PM.

Maybe it's this part "in movies" that's the problem.

maybe the guys in the movies train harder than you...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Part of the issue may be your timing. A good shot to the belly is best done when the target is inhaling. If you catch them exhaling, they are obviously stronger against the blow. Also, if you are aiming for the gut you want your power to move upward towards the solar plexus (even if you don't strike there directly) to get that "knocked the wind out of him" result.

Of course, if a guy is just ripped across the abs, it can be hard to penetrate. Instead you might want to shoot for the ribs or kidneys. This is assuming, of course, that you have VERY good reason for trying to hurt this person, or are just practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by jetli's fearless
    and I cant even do it with a perfect right to a freshman-sophmore )possibly junior but i doubt it) high school kid for some reason.
    your aiming too high dude. start with 8 year olds and work your way up.
    where's my beer?

I am not sure what your problem is, every time i punch someone in the gut they fold over into fetal position and cry like babies.

If you can't seem to learn how on your own, maybe you can spend some time in jail gett'n some Muscles on you from the weight room.

Got into another streetfight

You guys remember how I told u I got jumped by m,ultiple highschoolers? anyway I have a swollen cheek and I have had a hard time even eating the last few days and it isnt going away much. So I decided to make them pay for doing this to me esp while I was on the gorund and by multiple people. I started walking around high schooler slooking for the few I could recognize. Anyway I ended up recognizing one and choked him for a bit to get info out of him where the main plaeyrs are (I saw him in the group but none of the others I actually fought or recognized that hit me from the side were there at that particualr hs). his friend didnt know anything about this apperently and started tlaking trash to me. The next day I waited till that time and backe dout attacking that whole gorup at once but saw that the one I choked earlier looked to be going to play baseball on pe or something. I also backe dout of fighting him there (casue IM really a pus-y) but as I was leaving something fired up inside me and I came back to challenge him to a fight. Anyway it turne dout he wasnt the same guy but that same friend who was talking smack the day earlier was there. I was about to levae but he called me some names and kept giving me a dirty shety type look and smile, so I started walkign toward him and he didnt even nudge and was just as coky no matter how close I was getting.

I hit him with a right to his gut, and it didnt evend rop him like in the movies those punches always drop them, but he took his abckpack off and wanted to fight. I threw a couple of jabs inf ront of his face to egt him to back up ro cover up and hit his hands msotly and he backed up and I left, and he kept threatening to knock me out but everytime I was about to go at him some teacher lady ro something kept blocking him from me.

ANyway later in the day I recognized a girl who I remember from that dance where those high schoolers were who jumped me and fuked up my jaw. I stopped the car and went to get the guys name from here. SHe said she cant tell me form the egt go and no matter what I said she said she cant give that kind of info out. I told her to tell him to watch his abck (cause I want to get him nervous and scared of me ebfore I even finally meet him). That stupid girl said "you better watch out" as I was leaving. Than I remembered I had a knife in my pocket and could egt the info out of her by force, but in my mind I was thinking if I should or not since that will only warn him to carry a knife himself sinc ehell know form her I carry one and not only could I be facing the multiple opponent disadvantage again but with weapons too, also I could be charged with a cirme against her. So I just stood still and thought to myself what to do for a minute.

Out of the blue a car rolls up and three people start coming out and I recognize one of them as the kid whose gut I hit earlier and didnt even seem fazed by (dont know if its adrenaline or just that I suck or the movies arent relaistic). I knew than that I dont want to be there against 3 people and in the middle of a crowded street like that and pulled my knife out hoping it would scare them off telling them to leave me alone and get the hel out of here. They didnt even seem scared of the knife and kept coming at me. Their dad whow as the third person there got in the car and said hed be following me. I really didnt want to stab anyone so I put it in my pocket but than i realized I have a hole in my pocket and it fell. One of them grabbed the knife and started threatening me back with it. The same one whose gut I hit ealrier in the gut came at me first and I hit him with a right straight on his fac eperfectly, than I suprised myself again and hti the toher one who came at me with a jab. Than I satretd bolting out of there and unliek earlier they didnt seem to eprsue me (I think due to getting hit everytime they tried getting close to me) btu clale dme a coward instead (for being outnumbered I guess makes me a coward). Than I hit behind some hsoue for awhile and remembered I parked my car there where we fought essentially. (not I realize when I had this momentum I should have continued the offense and layed one of them down witha continues furray of punches but than again the dad would have came out than probably).

I thought that they would be gone by than so I started walking back and all of a sudden found out they were parked right next to my car (I hope they didnt recongize this and I aint gonna egt a visit from the cops tommorow or they wont check for fingerprints on the knife but than again i was attacked and only used the knife to bait thema way form me as I even put it back in my pocket). Than the dad comes out alone (I guess they were too scared to come oupt with him and ahd enough by than). And I ddint even want to fight him, yet he grabs my arms and punches me in the face. I respond by trying to box back but he clinches right away (I geuss they told him I have boxing skills or something), and everytime i break he tries clinching again and ends up hitting me in the nuts once with a kick from a clinch). I start running out of there and thinking either the cops or those kids will make it ugly for me and it aint worth fighting him. But he keeps following, I turn around and start fighting him but he keeps clinching. I know I got at least one good roundhouse kick to his body in though but it didnt seem to affect him or his adrenaline. Smoe lady there kept telling hi to leave me alone and I jolted out of there.

As I was walking home not far form where I live there is a crummy house that I ahrdly see anyone come out of and I hear a voice "DO you think they found him yet" and it sounds exactly like one of those kids (the one I hit in the gut). And I turn around right there and find a place ot hide. So now I find out msot likely they are almsot my neighboors from a cross street away from me and I almost inevitably will have to fight all 3 of them again.
    Last edited by JetLi'sFearless; 04-25-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Im ****ed off I ran when i got the dad one on one but I didnt do very good as je pet clinching and was mroe agressive (I was already on defense mode). Also it didnt help he said the cops are alreadyc oming than when i replied "YOu 3 were the ones who attacked me". That lady even saw this (I was retreating and he attacking). and he tried lying to her that I pulled a knife out on them (when i only did it after they started attacking me and put it right back not long after). WHat I should have done is used my footwork to keept fistance and kick his legs or gut, or throw some body punches isntead of just going for the head and getting lcinched (he was fat and heavy so it was ahrd getting out of the clinch with him).

Oh and the reason I hit that kid int he gut besides his ****yness and him disrespecting me the daye arlier by protecting that other guy and calling me names inf ront of all fo them and trying to make me look weak, was that I wanted to prove a point to that main group that attacke dme and messed my cheek up. I wanted to prove I will go through anyone to get them and leave them in my path kind of like the mongols did in the ghenghis khan era. If I left and didnt do anything it would show weakness and they would know Im not real and they can get away with just attacking me or anyone else like that and hruiting them and not suffer any consequences.

You are either young or just need therapy. Even if you are young though some therapy might not hurt.

Im 22, and why would I need therapy? I wasnt gonna do anything revenge wise but after absically hurting every second I try getting something to eat keeps remind me of the incident and hwo they probably do or will do this to other people.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    if you are fifteen, that would put you in the 48th trimester, and perhaps in some countries, your mom might still be able to get an abortion. That would be your best option.

Next time you post a message, delete at least half of it before posting.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

lame

i'm 16 btw and i dont act like you

christ thats pathetic
    it just sounds like some coward trying to justify it to himself
    Last edited by golden arhat; 04-26-2007 at 01:20 AM.
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

oh yeah and learn to spell i could barely read half of that