Thread: What have wimins reduced Royal Dragon to?

What have wimins reduced Royal Dragon to?

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

No,, not quite me...if a girl said hi to me in the laundry mat, i would have nailed her that evening...and probably the next morning too.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

OMG!! I think I dated her from Match!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    she's afraid of the shape of pickles????

that girls not afraid of pickles...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

She was probably rapped s a little girl.

For the Women:

+ = & a

What has Maury Povich been reduced to?

...uh...oh yeah, he's like Geraldos retarded brother... I forgot for a moment what we were dealing with here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

what do you think?

east coast or west coast style?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    What has Maury Povich been reduced to?

...uh...oh yeah, he's like Geraldos retarded brother... I forgot for a moment what we were dealing with here.
    yea, but isn't he married to Connie Chung? She's a hot asian milf....he....he

HAMILF

Judging by the level of fear, I'd say both.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Hamilf?

alas poor Maury, I knew him well Horatio from csi miami, yeah, the crappy one...

carry on with the chit chat about Gians dysfunctional dating scene.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Here's some Match fear courtesy of Maury.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxj3J...elated&search=

Here's a guy afraid of peaches. And I don't mean peaches the stripper at the Cheetah Club.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2Tj...elated&search=

DM

people still get amazed at trannies? I thought that went out with 1972... ah well.

as for the peaches, well that is just weird now isn't it.
    having said that, we all know how to make that guys life a living hell.

comes with a soundtrack from presidents of the united states of america too!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

This guy must have freaked out when he hit puberty.

DM

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    people still get amazed at trannies? I thought that went out with 1972... ah well.

as for the peaches, well that is just weird now isn't it.
    having said that, we all know how to make that guys life a living hell.

comes with a soundtrack from presidents of the united states of america too!
    -10 street cred for mentioning that band.