Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Van Damme!!!

Exclamation Van Damme @ the Olympics!!!

So... according to Yahoo France as well as Allocine.com Action Hero Jean-Claude Van Damme will play Roman athlete Cornedurus in the third film version of the classic comic Asterix, titled "Asterix at the Olympic Games."

Gerard Depardieu is expected to return as Obelix & Alain Delon is playing Julius Ceasar.

DISCUSS . . .

that's SO WRONG!!!

Not because Van Damme is in Asterix...
    Not because Van Damme is co-starring with Gerard Depardieu
    Because he's co-starring with Ash.

If he gets Ash's first onscreen kiss, I'll have to commit seppuku...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

ash is a girl i hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Oh come--ON you don't know who ASH is!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu
    Oh come--ON you don't know who ASH is!?!?!?

dude, everyone knows who that ash is.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Oh you don't know Asian cinema...

Bollywood is the largest movie industry in the world and it's reigning queen, considered by many to be the most beautiful woman in the world, a former Miss World, is named Aishwarya Rai.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Oh YEAH!?!

ASH would still choke her out with his chain saw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu
    ASH would still choke her out with his chain saw!!!
    you mean cut off her head with a chainsaw right?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    Bollywood is the largest movie industry in the world and it's reigning queen, considered by many to be the most beautiful woman in the world, a former Miss World, is named Aishwarya Rai.
    She ain't got nothin' on Parminder Nagra
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Von Damme to kiss Aishwara?

Say it isn't so!!

What's the world coming to.?

Atleast Madhuri Dixit wouldn't and shouldn't be near that idiot.

Bollywood doent have to sink that low to get attention.

Check out the movie "DEVDAS"- it has both Madhuri and Aishwara in it.

A bit slow moving for western audiences but it is a great love tale with
    social commentary on class and caste structure and has some great
    dancing in it.

Parminder isnt bad- she played soccer well in
    ""....Beckham"... a Brit movie.

But you have to see Madhuri Dixit. You may accidentally run into her in LA... she is married to an Indian doctor who lives there.

the Indian movie industry is the largest in movie out put in several different languages. A lot of it is junk- but so are Von Damme, Seagal and Norris movies
    and Bridget....

Lots of beautiful and talented women in the Indian movies- who are unknown in the west. And the song writers and choreographers are kept very busy. The fight choreography is generally horrible. They never asked me!!

Reasons that this movie will sux
    3. It's French
    2. It's French and has Van Damme in it.
    1. It's French and has Van Damme and Gerard Depardieu in it.

And everybody knows the most beautiful woman in the world is Heather Locklear with Pam Anderson a close second.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Rogue...I feel sometimes that I'm in 6th grade and you're that cool high school senior with the mullet and t-shirt from the Van Halen concert.

You just took the correct and made it marry Tommy Lee, Richie Sambora and Kid Rock...after a brief fling with Scott Bao.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Speaking of my girlfriend Ash...

Could Buddha leave her?

The Hindu News reports that Indian filmmaker Shekhar Kapur, whose films include "Bandit Queen", the story of Phoolan Devi, "Elizabeth", and "The Four Feathers", has a big-screen Buddha picture in the works. Stars rumored to be involved are Brad Pitt, who starred in "Seven Years in Tibet", Bollywood star and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai, who will play Siddartha's wife, and perennial big-name Buddhist Richard Gere.

His Holiness the Dalai Lama is said to have given Kapur his blessing for the film, and Kapur is anxious to line up this kind of help from above: "There are so many different sects and different interpretations of one man's story, there will be people who don't agree with the interpretations," Kapur told the World Entertainment News. Though Kapur will not deliberately court controversy, he knows that with religious topics trouble often comes to the party uninvited. Of course, that may not be such a bad thing: Controversy certainly didn't hurt the box office take of Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ".
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Van Damme!!!

Spike TV today: Van Damme! it's Vandammme-tastic! Double Impact, Wake of Death. I'm in hog heaven! There is no better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than watching $hitty Van Damme movies!!! I'm just a little sad that Bloodsport isn't on, but I guess you can't have everything....
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.