Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian President Vladimir Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin

Bless you

Was it real? The little kid thing looked kinda staged. It seemed almost Putin let him drop him.

This is like when Putin tried to suc....I mean when he blew air on the boys stomach.

of course he was letting the kid throw him, he is a Judo teacher. Did you think he was competing with a kid that size?
    Bless you

putin is a paedophile apparently.

russia is a weird place. run by a mobster with a small guy complex.

wait, that's the states...wait no, it's both of them.

now im getting confused over the new capitalist communism trend among the rich and fabulous.

oh well...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I thought the whole kissing small boys on the stomach was a sign of affection in KAZHAKSTAN, not RUSSIA. Guess I was wrong, hunh?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

nah, that's a nambla thang.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LOL! Hey wait, what's a nambla?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

hey now, don't pretend like you don't know.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Is it something I should know? Sorry, I don't speak Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Is it something I should know? Sorry, I don't speak Russian.
    LOL no. You should watch the south park episode with nambla. It explains everything.

When are they gonna play it?

Judoka Putin

Now that's diplomacy.
    Sarkozy limbers up for judo lessons from Putin
    Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:52pm BST

PARIS (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a champion judoka, could soon be flooring France's Nicolas Sarkozy with some of his famous throws after agreeing to pass on some of his black belt skills to the French president.

"He (Sarkozy) is interested in martial arts and we have decided to do some training together," Putin was quoted as saying in an interview with French newspaper Le Figaro published on Saturday.

A press officer at Sarkozy's office had no immediate comment.

The 55-year-old Putin's prowess in the martial art of judo is well documented and videos of him wearing his black belt and throwing opponents to the ground are easy to find on the Internet.

Sarkozy, 53, was not previously known to have an interest in martial arts. He has often been photographed jogging.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

nambla

North American Man/Boy Love Association

Thats such a funny episode of southpark.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i could totally kick that kid's ass. i'd fu.ck him up somethin awful then rape his mom.
    where's my beer?