Thread: The Acai berry

The Acai berry

This berry has some great properties for energy and health! The Gracies use it in Brazil( not Kung-fu practitioners but good in what they do) My brother turned me on to this website and a juice that is sold. www.mymonavie.com/hill I have been drinking the 2 ounces a day for about 5 weeks and my energy has improved.

I've had it in smoothie drinks

It's tasty. Or rather I should say it's not offensive like many of the other additives. I've yet to discern any noticeable effects, for better or for worse. I like its deep purple color. I think it helps keep me regular, but I haven't drunk enough of it over a long time to be sure. It's been pushed in the concerts and music festivals, so I've had a lot of free samples of it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

If you can maintain your regularity even when dealing with the port-a-potties, then it must be working, right?

I dunno, there's always some fruit or nut out there that claims that it's the best for nutrition and antioxidants and serotonin, etc, etc... Be certain that I appreciate the goodness that nature has to offer - but it's funny how these sometimes ancient remedies are now almost being expoited... now Gou Qi Zi is known popularly as "Goji berries" and the prices at the local market are outrageous for a small bag.

The website reads:

"...the acai berry, found only high atop towering palm trees in the lush Amazon Rain Forest of South America. For centuries, the indigenous people of Brazil's Northern Amazon region have revered this legendary berry as an antidote for numerous ailments."

...sounds rare. Now we're gonna slash and burn so we can build roads to get to them berries!