Thread: UFC 57: Vera vs. Eilers

UFC 57: Vera vs. Eilers

Tonight, at 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern, is UFC 57.

My friend and a past training partner for me, Brandon "The Truth" Vera, will be fighting Justin Eilers on the undercard. I know Brandon's been training his ass off with Lloyd Irvin.

With a solid Muay Thai record, previous 4th in the nation in Greco Roman Wrestling, and a Brown Belt in BJJ from Lloyd, look for an exciting fight!

I'm pulling for Brandon, of course, LOL!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Is this the Randy and Liddel fight too?

Sure is and I'm counting down the minutes.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

OU JI

If you get the results of the Fight please post it as well the Evlis sinosic fight?!

cheers
    FT

SPOLIERS

Vera won with a nice roundhouse that bounced his shin off the top of Eliers head that stunned him, then hit him with a 'it's 4th and 20, time to punt' shin/knee as Eliers dropped from the head kick.

Chuck won by KO , right hand on the button, followed by a few more on the ground. He looked really good, great angles and counters.

They didnt show the Elvis fight, but he lost a desision, and from the looks of the pics and the description of the fight, he took a pretty bad beating. I love Elvis, he will take any fight they give him, and fight with a ton of heart.

not great quality or the best camera angle but here's an animated gif of the ending

http://www.fightreport.net/wp-conten...era_eilers.gif