Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coach Ross' San Da DVDs

Thumbs up Coach Ross' San Da DVDs

Just have to say a big "well done" to Coach Ross for producing such an excellent range of coaching products. It's very rare that an instructional DVD provides everything I was hoping for with it, but these certainly have. It's really great to see quality bread and butter drills, and techniques to be discussed in context and with various outcomes.
    Perhaps the real genius of the thing though is that although there were many things that weren't completely new to me, they were without exception better explained and mechanically somewhat better.
    The sheer quantity of material covered (no 40 minute running time here folks) makes them exceptionally good value, and I make no hesitation in whole-heartedly recommending them to anyone who spars competitively or who teaches students to.
    I'd really love to see a disc on throws soon, the clinch training is so great it's left me in the mood to throw some people!!!
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Glad you enjoyed them, sorry for the brief delay in shipping....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Haven't seen them yet, but DR knows his stuff!

David, you did some videos? You really should promote yourself better.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

www.SanDaTrainingSystems.com

Also, if you want some live instruction, come to the training camp March 3-5, 2006 in NYC

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

You need a teaser clip on your website.

yeah, everyone says that.....

Then do it. You'll sell more.

Thumbs up

When I first saw the price I said no too much, I heard so many recomendations I went ahead and bought Vol. 3 clinching and takedowns, its awesome. It gives great details and practical information. Great Work, and it is well worth it. (as I eat my words )
    Bless you

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed it!

Now, you have to buy the other 5

I'm growing more fond of the Thai-Pad training DVD all the time. It's right behind Punching and Clinching as far as useful, usable, practical information.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I'm growing more fond of the Thai-Pad training DVD all the time. It's right behind Punching and Clinching as far as useful, usable, practical information.
    pad training is so important yet sadly there is so little info out there for the average person. I actually intend to do another more in detail pad work DVD soon

Blog Entries
    Hey can someone burn me a copy?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow View Post
    Hey can someone burn me a copy?
    you realize that you can be BANNED for asking for an illegal copy on a forum

I agree, someone put this thing on Limewire or Kazaa and if it's good maybe I'll buy it!
    A unique snowflake