Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 147 things you didn't know about Gene Ching

147 things you didn't know about Gene Ching

1. General Kwan's first sword was called Gene Ching. It weight 316 lbs and could run the 40 in 3.9 seconds.

2. ?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

2. Gene Ching was an original member of KISS. He played the Hammond B-3, in
    the makeup of a Kabuki warrior.

3. Gene Ching was banned from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for the inapropiate use of the phrase "KA CHING"

4. Gene Ching learned to speak Chinese by absorbing the language through acid tabs at a Grateful Dead concert.

5. Gene Ching spelled backwards is gnihC eneG which is acidic Chinese for "Chuck Norris".

ITs all in his GENES, he is a Genetic masterpiece

Opps another pointless post
    i gotta watch them

9. Gene Ching learned the arts of terrorism from Carlos "the Jackyl" and then blew up PamAm flight 103

10. Gene was once referred to by a hooker as a swell guy, he then proceeded to murder her in rural arkansas
    Bless you

11. Gene once rescued a trapped puppy from a well.
    Bless you

12. Gene was a pivitol member of the 1973 junior world champion midget tossing team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

13. Gene currently holds the world record for consuming the largest amount flan in one sitting.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

14) Gene ching once killed a kangaroo just by staring at it
    If you have real skill, everything is dangerous.

* remember all serious practictioners are life long students

Kim sut, Lok ma, Ting yu, Dung tao, Mai Jiang

15) Gene Ching has a small fetish for collecting the urine samples of well known tv commercial stars and rubbing them on his bruises.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen
    12. Gene was a pivitol member of the 1973 junior world champion midget tossing team.
    hehehehe i should know i was one of the midgets

Now what did I do to deserve this *cough* honor?

16. Gene Ching is having a really stressful December between trying to make deadline, kicking guys in the junk and being interviewed by morning shock jock Dj's about it. This thread isn't helping, but he's going to have nachos for lunch and will feel better about it all after.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

17) Gene Ching's chi is so strong it could easily whipe out world hunger in one single blast, but he refuses to do so because of a childhood trauma induced by faulty wiring.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

18. As a right of passage for man hood, Gene killed a pack of rabid Hyena's with his bare hands.
    Last edited by PangQuan; 12-01-2005 at 01:18 PM.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!