Thread: The high-class KFM

The high-class KFM

You know why I love Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine? Because they have the class and tact to have a back cover ad with a girls underwear sticking out above her jeans...

Classy ya know?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Thumbs up

They also have a year of the rooster......I mean **** t shirt. Also the ad for it said nothing impresses like a big ****. That was the greatest thing I ever saw
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

yeah man. thats what im talking about. always keeping it real at KFO
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

high class kung fu

What is high class kkung fu? The kind where you don't break a sweat? The kind where you keep your little finger raised in the air? The kind where you look down on others for not being members of the black belt club We don't try to be 'high' class. We just try to be contemporary. That's my excuse, at least, not that I really need one for such a scant bit of panty...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

contemporary or not.... I like that scant li'l bit o' panty!

In fact, I once read that Faulkner's "The Sound and the Fury" was inspired after catching a glimpse of a young girl's panties when playing on a swing...

... there's a muse for you, Gene.

herb ox
    Last edited by herb ox; 08-10-2005 at 04:20 PM.

I'm just saying....you shouldv'e had the shot with the thong sticking out. That's the style these days ya know?

At least you don't have that useless "Here's a female martial artist in some tight clothes" feature that IKF runs every month. I hate that.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

thongs

We talked about thongs after that shoot. To be honest, the peek of panties was totally unplanned, and later, after reviewing the shoot, of course, thongs came up. 20/20 hindsight (pun intended). We've been talking about the got qi? thong for some time now, but no one takes us seriously. That's probably a good thing.

As for IKF's profiles, come on now, admit it, you read that article first. I wish I had thought of that for our mag....
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Actually, I really dislike that feature. First, while the girls usually have decent bodies it does look, from time to time, that something chewed off their faces , or they lost a few full-contact sparring rounds .

As for reading it first, I wait until the end. Then I'll read what styles they train (and look for their ummm...headlights). if they train in a style that interests me, then I read the whole thing.

They really out did themelves last year with that calendar thing. That was blatantly stupid.

On a side note, I used to prefer reading IKF to KFM, but in recent years it has changed to the other way around.

And the article of "Sun Lutang's Martial Enlightenment and Structural Mechanics" pushed my over the top for magazine preference (Master Ping Zhen Cheng is my internal teacher)
    ------
    Jason

gene id totally sport a got chi thong

yeah, man... me too! Do you think an "herb ox thong butt-shot" back cover (wearing my feiyue's, of course ) might project KFM sales into a new era? Or will it simply cause spontaneous projectile vomitus???

GreenCloudCLF - yeah, I used to save that feature for last too, but only 'cause it was just before I turned out the lights!

ever try to do horse stance in a thong?

You guys are just talking now. Thong talk. You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk?

Man, this thread is freakin evil...

herb ox, I did just spit up in my mouth a little bit, just now ans I read that. Now I got to go brush my teeth...

GreenCloudCLF: Glad you liked that Sun Lutang piece. Being a former Sun stylist myself, I liked that one too, but one of our graphic artists complained about application F on page 59. He felt that was just the wrong place to grab someone.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

rofl
    what about an "Iron Balls" thong

wait, I guess one would need said Iron Balls to wear a thong

er...so ive heard

OK, now you're really scaring me...

Strange but true, herb ox and I were looking at thongs last Saturday. My interest in thongs was sheerly academic, but I cannot speak for my shidi herb ox. Who knows what the **** goes on in that mind of his...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

**** i still havent gotten my issue in yet. saw it at barnes and noble too. oh well. jsut waiting patiently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.