Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wwwtttttttttfffffffff

Wow.

Nice little dance routine.

That was posted a while back on the internal forum. You know, if your going to fake crap like that, can't you at least make it look more realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    can't fugging see it stupid fugging work computer

it did say he studied with T.T.Laing though
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso
    can't fugging see it stupid fugging work computer

it did say he studied with T.T.Laing though

big deal, TT gave a gabajillion seminars in the 70's/80's, wrote a book on TJQ and lots of people claim to be in his lineage. meanwhile, that is certainly not the case and this dude is clearly on of those people who makes cma look foolish because he himself is being yet another freakin weirdo.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

OMG, that studio must be more like a cult than a school.

Lol

OH MY!!! That is incredible... Reminds me of the god healers on tv... "as I layeth my hands on thee... WALK! WALK! no DANCE! DANCE! around my studio..."

My favorite part is when they break down in slow mo... come on now I think he was sniffing some vapors on the other side of that door.
    Last edited by shirkers1; 06-28-2005 at 10:15 AM.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Blog Entries
    it must be telekinesis, b/c that was very painful for me.

i thought ol boy was about to side mount her on do some bjj.

fortunately, i don't think the magical mystery chi wizardry is as much of a fad as it was back in the day.
    The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    big deal, TT gave a gabajillion seminars in the 70's/80's, wrote a book on TJQ and lots of people claim to be in his lineage. meanwhile, that is certainly not the case and this dude is clearly on of those people who makes cma look foolish because he himself is being yet another freakin weirdo.
    but I can't see it so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

oso-

That's cool. When you do get to see it, there will be no doubt about not giving this jive turkey the benefit of the doubt. :-)

seriously, this is total ma bs at it's very finest of tom foolery.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Oso I just sent you the video to your ashevillemartial email... enjoy

Well shiat it says it's too big for your mailbox!! Sorry bro... I tried.
    Last edited by shirkers1; 06-28-2005 at 11:01 AM.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

I think people like that should be required to wear helmets so they dont do any further damage to thier brains.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

that was inspirational.

Grand Ultimate Hypnotize your followers

You just don't understand Chi flow. you may have heard of Chi meridians, but what you did not know is that there is a special meridian connecting all human beings to one another. I believe it also intersects with the Earth's magnetic field in Poughkeepsie, NY. Those who master the inter-human chi can control others like stringed-out puppets on Methampethamine

no doubt...is it as bad as the dudes in the blue shirts?

shirkers, thanks, it must be big, I thought I had like a 10gb limit...have to check.

I'll be able to look at home....wmv's don't play on the network computer I have in front of me right now.