Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Begins

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd?

for all the batman fans, I know u guys are out there.

he fights the scrarecrow i hear in this one. and its planned to go back to the original of darkness like the first 2 batmans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Thumbs up

It looks promising but I'm not gonna get all excited about it, incase they blow it.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

same.

Im not too fond of the guy who is playing Bruce Wayne in this one.

people laugh at me, but i liked the last one against mr freeze, poison ivy, and bane. batman 3 was my least favorite, followed by 2.

batman, batman 4, batman 2, batman 3, is how i like em.

this guy is a weird choice for bruce wayne i think.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

The director is Christopher Nolan (of Memento and Insomnia fame) so If past form is anything to go by it should be good.....
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Originally posted by Design Sifu
    Hmmmmm . . .
    also hear that immortal asian guy is gonna be in it. jsut google it, they have things on it.

oh man.. I'll pretend I didn't see that
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

They'll blow it. It won't be dark enough. The first two weren't either IMO.

Blade/II were close to the kind of darkness I would want.

Nolan is a great choice but he'll be overrun by the producers/studio for blockbuster rating concessions to whatever time of year it'll be released!!!

Booooo!

Otherwise, nice idea.

edit: Oh yeah, except Christian Bale sucks ass. He can't act, and if you say he can watch that thing with the Gun Kata in it (don't remember the title: saw it in Japan).
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by Mat
    edit: Oh yeah, except Christian Bale sucks ass. He can't act, and if you say he can watch that thing with the Gun Kata in it (don't remember the title: saw it in Japan).
    equilibrium.

i liked that movie

Hmm, the most obvious wank of 1984 combined with the delirium of Brazil but the tongue had slipped out of its cheek... actually so did I, but in spite of Bale, not because of him. The computer desk I'm typing on has a larger range of expression.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan