Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with terrorism, tyranny and evils?

How to deal with terrorism, tyranny and evils?

Who will be the next President? John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore--?

We are in a world that the coexistence on economics and global environment is ever close then never?

Everyone is confused and afraid.

Middle east is afraid of democracy and destruction of religious fundamentalism?

US is afraid of nuclear terrorist attack, WMD attack, social insecurity, trillion USD deficit causing depression for 50 years or more, loss of manufacture jobs to China, USD devaluations ---.

China is afraid that the emergence of wealth in the middle class that never existed in China's 5000 years of recorded history will signal demands for democracy and the end of the absolute rule of CCP.

Taiwan is afraid of the unavoidable conflict across the strait.

Japan is afraid that the rising Naval power of China will cut off its vital lifeline down south--

---

What are you afraid of, democracy not coming, evils or tyrrany everywhere?

The truth is on the other side. Democracy is unavoidable from people gaining more economic freedom everywhere. Evils and tyrrany are overthrown by people rising up or awakening.

This is the century of the people.

The force of the people requesting freedom and democracy arises everywhere on the globe.

What shall we do? What do we want our president to do?

We dun really have to do anything?

Who will be the next President?

Last edited by SPJ; 03-07-2005 at 01:30 PM.

What an odd post.

I think its a bit early to speculate on who the next president might be, but then even if we knew, he or she wouldn't necessarily have control over many/most of the things you mention.

Life's uncertain and a president is only human, only represents one country. Maybe these are great movements in the beliefs of humanity or a re-balancing of economics, worldwide. A sort of quiet revolution with the fallout on an individual level being expressed as terrorism.
    Maybe its the old "Jihad versus McWorld" idea, with nativists fighting off a burgeoning globalism...

Maybe change the direction of the thread slightly? Like what can we do about terrorism, or something other?
    A suggestion, only. Its your thread.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

I agree, it is too far away to determine who the next president will be.

I also agree that the office of the US president has a lot of sway on the world stage, but that it has little if any effect on nations such as China, India, or many others.

I am also uncertain if people are so interested in having democracy so much as they are tired of living in less than comfortable conditions. Democracy doesn't automatically improve ones life or their lifestyle. the most democratized nations on the planet still have factors of homelessness, no health coverage for those who need it when they need it, failing educational programs and so on.

I think "fear" is created as a form of control as opposed to the actual reality of it.

Most people, as in the greater majority of people want to live a peaceful life in a safe place. peace and safety are compromised with over militarization and aggressive policies towards other nations.

Maybe this will be the century of people. Ihope so. It would be nice to live in a time when I am not looking at photos of starving kids that I can do little about, or where there are wars all over the planet for reasons that are politic.

Everything that is to come cannot be forced by what is thought about now. Things will occur as they occur and it is often those things that are unconsidered to the last moment that drive the people to rise up and make change.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The Terminator

HIllary. Her husband was a great president and because it will **** off cnservatives.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

I think that this conception of what entities such as Nations are afraid of or want is where the general mistake is being made. You say the Middle East is afraid of Democracy, that is, American democracy which allows for privatization of resources, extraction and removal of any sources of wealth all the while giving wage earning jobs to the people who inhabit the land where these resources are from, then yeah, I'd say many citizens of the Middle East are afraid of this.
    I also think that America is afraid, as in the ones funded and owned by the corporations, that the people will eventually wake up and shake off this stupid Right and Left dichotomy and see the forest for the trees. I think many peoples across the globe are more concerned than ever with this type of thing. Humans are not commodities and as such we should not be treated this way by other humans.
    As to the next president, that doesn't matter at all. The same people that are never elected will be calling the shots.
    A unique snowflake

Apology.

I really dunno what the governments or the people are expecting in any country.

If anything that people are aspiring enough, it will happen.

I sort of reverse the role plays.

If Taiwan and China want peace across the strait, then "both" governments will approach it, since people on both sides of the strait aspire for it.

If the governments in the middle east want democracy for all and no autocracy or oligocracy, they may go right ahead without foreign forces on their soils.

In order to stay in power, CCP is changing rapidly. The central leadership is consisted of technocrats. Ideologues are replaced with pragmatism. CCP is actively recruiting entrepeneurs or self enterprise capitalist into its membership. So that CCP is represented by the emerging middle class which will form its new power base. So that CCP may continue to lead the country in the 21 century.

I do not know other countries well, but if people want peace and prosperity, they will happen.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think the next president will be..... Jeb Bush. The Bush brothers are tight with Christian conservatives and Red Neck wackos and judging from the last election, that's what at least 51% of this coutry wants.

I sure as hell won't vote for the guy but they are already preping him to look more international.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Hahaha, wouldn't three make a Bush Dynasty? We'll be hearing complaints about a monarchy the country hasn't heard since Andrew Jackson. I don't think the republicans will run Jeb unless they can't find a better candidate. There is alot of time between now and then for one to emerge. If Hillary or another Dem windows in 08 you'll probably see Jeb run in 2012.

That being said, I VOTE FOR JOHN MCLAIN!

Yippie Ki Ya Mother ...... !!!

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

How to deal with terrorism, tyranny and evils?

Step one: Invade and Occupy those countries that support terrorism and Tyranny, depose the Tyrants and capture as many terrorist as you can.

Step two: Setup a police force in each country that continues to support terrorism, including secret police. When terrorist or "freedom fighters" rise in a community, you select randomly several people in the community and execute them publicly. Meanwhile you also use your secret police force to locate and exterminate real terrorists, you're now making the terrorist fight on two fronts. It's only a matter of time.

Step 3: (Step Two in countries where you were only there to exterminate Tyranny) Educate and induct or brqain wash the people of said cultures to ally themselves more with the common world views, or atleast the views of your culture so they are no longer your enemy.

Step Four: Repeat

I see a slight problem with that scenario. Back at home some citizens may protest

and they are more then welcome too, as long as they don't engage in terrorism, otherwise see Step Two.

Post away whatever on your mind.

My intention is to bring out the story of Warring States.

There are the period of Spring and Fall and that of warring states.

Spring and Fall or Cun Quo:

There are 5 states. They challenged Zhou King. Zhou has no power. The 5 states fought to be the leader or Zheng Ba.

Qi Huan Gong was the first Ba Zhu or the leader. Qi was in the northern part of Shan Dong province. It has fishery, salts and crops. QHG has a good minister that shot him an arrow. He forgave him and used him as the minister. The country grew rice and crops.

The minister name is Guan Zhuong. He said that people have food and water will know grace and Li. A country that has food in its warehouses will be strong.

Qi was respected as the leader because the people are well fed and plenty of surplus. The country is strong. Many talents came to serve Qi, because the king forgave Guan Zhuong and even appointed him as the minister. The king used people because of their talents.

In short, the country is well run and rich. The people are well fed and happy.

The other 4 states are not able to match up. Qi has the hearts of all of the people of China. Qi is the Ba Zhu from respect.

The war or fighting part is the least of a factor in Qi's success.

Last edited by SPJ; 03-07-2005 at 11:26 AM.

The security of East Asia.

The Russian and China will hold a combined military exercise in August or October this year.

China has secured most of military technology from Russia and Ukraine. China has the ability to build a aircraft carrier.

EU lifted its ban of weapon sale post Tian An Men Square 1989.

Some of the hot lists;

German main battle tank Leo Twei: it can submerge into the water. Submarine.

Cech radar detecting stealth bomber and fighter.

French high power image satelite and Mirage delta jet 2000 or 4000.

etc.

Hu and Wen stressed China's interests in peace and prosperity for all. China has no money to buy EU hot weapons.

They stated so in the meeting on March 3.

It is called Nian Hui. The meeting of political consuling of all parties, Zheng Xie. and the meeting of people's representatives including from Taiwan, Ren Da.

I am only reporting.

I am not pro-kommunisten.

Last edited by SPJ; 03-07-2005 at 01:55 PM.

Japan and US raised grave concerns about EU lifting ban.

US is retaliating against EU.

President Chen Shui Bian spoke to over 200 EU senators via satelite on his thoughts about Taiwan's future is to be determined by 23 million people on the island.

For the first time, EU is functioning as a political power house or broker.

Taiwan is again the attention of the world. It is closely tied to Japan and US in the western pacific.

---