Page 20 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Chan Tai San stories

Originally posted by lkfmdc
    Well, these two Chinese kids were Ghost Shadows, that's how Sifu knew them. So when Gus tried to get teh money, the pulled a gun on poor old Gus.... why sifu Chan hadn't mentioned this? Well, that was Sifu for you
    LMAO oh man. I wish i could have seen the look on gus's face. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Chirs must be right, it must have been right when Mineola first opened up.... still didn't mean we had lots of time to prepare as was said

I almost forgot the Kwan Do falling and cutting Tam Jan open! Sifu Chan threw the **** thing, then blamed Michael for making him do it!!!

I, of course, heard both of these stories. I wasn't there. That was because I called in sick and was never sorry I did !!!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Dammmm.... great fun for the whole family.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Sifu Ross

so you adn the couple other friends that spent all their time with master Chan were his senior disciples in the usa correct? did you ever meet or hear stories about your seniors in china? or do they not exist?
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Sifu Chan had a disciple here in the US who did not train with us and we never met, I know his name only. He is an On Leong person

A couple of Sifu's China disciples are quite famous. One is the "South Fist King".. another two put out a book on two man fighting sets, I remember picking it up, not knowing who they were, and thinking it looked like out stuff, took the book to sifu, and he laughed and pointed to the wall,,,, on the wall was a pic of the same two guys standing on either side of sifu...

One of Jason Yee's coaches in China was a disciple of Chan Tai San, I always joke the Boston guys about that!

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Book on 2 man sets

Sifu Ross,

Do you have the title and authors of the book on 2 man sets you referred to in you last poast?

If so, could you please post the information so I can begin tracking them down

Thanks
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

I can look it up, but of course, it is all in Chinese.......

It's supposed to be the song of the Tibetan Lion's Roar

http://www.lionsroar.bravehost.com/1.html

Originally posted by lkfmdc
    I can look it up, but of course, it is all in Chinese.......
    i wouldn't mind that info, just for future referance

what traditional style did jason yee took anyways? wah lum?

Originally posted by Shaolin Dude
    what traditional style did jason yee took anyways? wah lum?
    probably, he was under yao lee? or did yao lee send him to china to learn san da. im confused on it. it would be great if someone could tell me whats up.

=]

TTT!!!

ttt while I get ready to post some staff training related stories

Coach Ross

Robert CHu mentions on his website that he trained with CTS. Any Wing chun vs Lama stories?
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Ross, you mentioned something about unearthing and digitizing a two man set...is that a possible reality in the future or just a passing thought

look forward to the next chapter of the thread!.