Thread: Shaolin Scandals

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    well, if YOU don't believe it, then it has to be true

"backtracking 101"

I was a member of NACMAF, I was very close to people in the organization, TRUST ME, they all died laughing at his application

Denile, it's not just a river in Egypt

(when a cult member is confronted directly with information that contradicts the tenents of the cult faith, his first reaction is hostility, then denile, followed by alienation)

BLAHHAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH

Desperation

Funny, a lot of board members remember Chan Tai San, his appearances at national tournaments and me being right next to him

Then, of course, there are all those articles and pictures

(when a cult member is confronted directly with information that contradicts the tenents of the cult faith, his first reaction is hostility, then denile, followed by alienation)

I did not back track. Just because you say it does not make it true.
    Once again where is your proof???

I want proof that everyday since you became his disciple that you where by his side or infront of him or on top of him or under him , whatever. I want picture of everyday that you spent with him . This is the only way I will believe you.I want proof that you were his translator , that when the NACMAF got sGMT application that they laughed , I want prooof because until you show it I will believe that you are just blowing hot air.

PROVE IT!!!

In light of information does not make it FACT, MORON. you have done nothing in the way of proving anything.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post

MY WORLD IS FALLING APART

I want proof!
    I want completely unreasonable consolation that the years I've spent with master goof ball have not been in vain!

MY WORLD IS FALLING APART

You can't just rely on reasonable info that everyone agrees upon, because if I apply logic, my world comes falling in on me

PROVE IT!!!

LMFAO at you, denile, it's not just a river in Egypt

well, if YOU don't believe it

BLAHHAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH

the desperation
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    LMFAO at you, denile, it's not just a river in Egypt

well, if YOU don't believe it

BLAHHAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH

the desperation
    Just as I thought ...a lot of hot air. I feel sorry for you and your students.

Your joke about denile is old. I think you are the one in denile.