Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    You are acquainted with the semi-annual 7-11 Kumite hosted by the Koga Ninja clan (which holds great influence over many convenient stores)? Your stipulations about guzzling 16oz grape slushees before each move shows that you understand that the tiger of the mind is the lotus of the temple of the tiger of the mind! You are indeed wise. What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind.
    I may be a ninja, true. But I am also a man. And men do have feelings.

I walk with heavy heart today.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    I am of the I-Ching Bu-ti clan. Also GM of Gun Go Pow. And created my own style of Hung Wei Lo. Under approval of Great GM Kim Young Guy. :Bow: May a 1000 goats mow your yard so you may enjoy the peace of your weekend.
    Thankyou grandmaster. Would you happen to be acquinted with sifu David Carradine?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    I may be a ninja, true. But I am also a man. And men do have feelings.

I walk with heavy heart today.
    Why? Perhaps you will feel better if you meditate on the way of the Judo Katana. When you feel better, feel free to share your teachings involving the spiritualization of the tiger mind.
    Last edited by The Xia; 07-14-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Hey, it is probably moot by now, but this isnt the second board that this challenge match has spilled into. Even Emptyflower has more than one thread dedicated to this subject and related info, totalling over 65 pages.

I wonder if VH1 is going to tap into this and put this on some kind of "Greatest Internet Beefs" show.

B Red