Thread: The yik kam transform

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    You cannot free me my mind its already free, oh dear messenger

As long as I don’t come and sit in your circle my mind will always stay strong. I don’t need anyone to tell me what my mind needs. Thanks but no thanks; because I’m not weak minded.

I advise you to stay out of people heads; you’re not a Doctor, so stop playing like one with your “Psychophysical” approach.

I’m sorry Hendrik but your superior intellect could get you in a lot of trouble if you’re not careful. I know what I’m reading; so you can’t fool me like the others.

Thanks for your opinion.

There is no superior intellect here but common sense.
    Also, I am just pull the curtain to let everyone who like to see what is in WCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Thanks for your opinion.

There is no superior intellect here but common sense.
    Also, I am just pull the curtain to let everyone who like to see what is in WCK.
    Sure, the common sense part is your doing “Psychophysical Chi Kung”….

The only way you can judge what Henrick is saying works, is if you have traveled that path. If you are happy with the path you are on, then you will not care about his path.

But if you think his path will give you things you don't have, and you know he has these things from following his path, then you might try his path.

But before you will try his path, you will usually have to be convinced that he gained these things from his path.

Most people just don't think there is anything to gain from different path, because they have not experienced the benefits from what the other path has.

This being a MA forum, most people will have to experience MA benefit before considering a different path, that is just the way things work.

Cheers

Sorry But....

I don’t want to hurt hendrik, but I don’t want to see other hurt as well.

Yeah,,,, it’s a lot to gain from other paths, but I will not give my mind as a wagon to ride in. He is playing with a form of medicine in a “Chi Kung” sense that could be very dangerous if he is not a certified doctor in that field, you guys just don’t get it; I’m not making this stuff up, ask the right questions and do the research, which should be easy for those who already seen him; how was the atmosphere/surroundings?
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-11-2012 at 09:50 AM.

I agree , but nobody is going to blindly follow him anyway, you should have an instructor , and be aware of over doing it, no nut case balls out guys for sure.

Slow and simple approach is best, one simple step at a time.

Cheers

Especially when dealing with the mind…

Take care,

I don’t want to hurt hendrik, but I don’t want to see other hurt as well.

Yeah,,,, it’s a lot to gain from other paths, but I will not give my mind as a wagon to ride in. He is playing with a form of medicine in a “Chi Kung” sense that could be very dangerous if he is not a certified doctor in that field, you guys just don’t get it; I’m not making this stuff up, ask the right questions and do the research, which should be easy for those who already seen him; how was the atmosphere/surroundings?

1. You can not hurt me because I am just present the content of wing Chun 1850

2. It is actually much much safer for the public to know the five layers because one knows what one dealing with . Getting what one sees. Knowing the boundary and know where to get support. And what to and what not to practice.
    Compare with learning those chain punch, nim Lik, inch punch, dynamic tension, killing instint, and doing slt for hours as the common practice in WCK without a consideration of the body and mind limit.

3. Nope. No one including me is playing any type of medicine in chi Kung.....etc. any one who knows wing Chun 1850 knows it is natural daily life human basic living. In fact it is only about knowing ones body and mind better.

4. A question need to be ask is, is isn't it very misleading to comment on something one has no idea what it is?

5. Hahaha, ask Jim or mike or Navin and others, do they has to do "ommm" and meditate and bow and believe? Hahaha. Ans burning incense, and wearing those pajamas....ect.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-11-2012 at 10:40 AM.

It is actually much much safer for the public to know the five layers because one knows what one dealing with.
    I do speak the truth; a least you gave me that; because your way is a lot "safer" .

Getting what one sees. Knowing the boundary and know where to get support.
    If you are the "Messenger" then they only know what you tell them, because you are the "support" the “Messenger”, and they will only see want you want them to see.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-11-2012 at 10:58 AM.

If you are the "Messenger" then they only know what you tell them, because you are the "support" the “Messenger”.
    wrong again, I dont tell them anything. They find out if things making sense by themself.

Like I said, “same engine but different body”

Hahaha, ask Jim or mike or Navin and others, do they has to do "ommm" and meditate and bow and believe? Hahaha. Ans burning incense, and wearing those pajamas....ect.
    No, because that would be a dead giveaway; but I’m sure you had other things that would supplement for that, I’m not dumb…
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-11-2012 at 10:50 AM.

No, because that would be a dead giveaway; but I’m sure you had other things that would supplement for that, I’m not dumb…
    In fact, I am the one always telling wcners. Be it Jim Rosalendo or Mike to not touch those so called qi gung. And never o internal art training without a qualify teacher.

You assume too much. Similar to the general new age spiritual and modern qigong followers, you have a totally mis assumption.

You dont have to believe me, but to find out is very simple, just share with us who you learn your material On qigong from? That will be a good data point.

As for those who exposed to YKT . Within a week the following result are to be expected.

1. Physical layer

Aware of the condition and be able to use the six bows at all time naturally. Aware of How the six bow forming both static and dynamic structure.

2. Mind layer

Aware of the state of mind, and be able to switch from thinking, intention, aware, visualization as needed, also know the level of the Shen or present.

3. Breathing layer

Aware of the breathing , and can switch to natural lower abs breathing as needed.

4. Qi layer

Aware of the exist of the qi development and the flow the 20 medirians in different physical movements, the using the qi medirians to aid movement or force handling.

5. Force vector, momentum, WCK core tactic layer

Aware of the different between body type power generation and force line type power generation. Aware of the pulse power generation comes from force line type power generation. Aware of six directional force and force vector balancing.

Aware of momentum type and momentum recycling.

Aware of the core of WCK style tactic.

With the above experience In the details and handling of the five layers , expanding the horizon of today's mind set to 1850 mind set, one now be able to unlock the sets of thier own lineage and improve their effective and effient of their training.

Thus, YkT is similar to a digital photo rebuild. It is a tool or technology to be pair restore the color and depth of the old pictures. Nothing more nothing less. Your sets in your lineage has all the five layers with the lineage signature or combination. Once you know the five layers you can read these.

As an example, some lineage has the term Nim Lik.

Using the five layers to decode the action, one knows it is a combination of phycial bow formation, visualization , and line force handling.

By knowing these one can reproduce it and know the boundary condition.

Thus, Nim Lik is not some type of mysterious power create by intention or mind over matter...etc but a physical, force vector based phenomenon.

It is a transform because it let you see clearly what is the basic elements and do you have the handling.

So, why is the YKT works ? because it exposes one to the key basic elements or ingredient of WCK design via the mind set of 1850 red boat era.

To answer the question of Robert and Rene book the complete wing Chun. Imho, Anyone Who has a holistic basic elements of WCK 1850 is complete wing Chun, disregards of lineage.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-11-2012 at 08:59 AM.