Quote Originally Posted by banditshaw View Post
Guy's........ Bourne and Bond are not comics/cartoon based films. You mean to tell me that without a big budget GI Joe is gonna fly without some good graphics and talent.
Just for the price of an a list director and some stars the budget could skyrocket.

Sin City worked cause of the sacrifices the stars made to work at scale.
The graphics in Sin City are way cool but alot cheaper than say the technology of Transformers.

And yes a good script and Director are always top priority in my book as well doug. look at the mess that was the FF movies . Great graphics lame story.
well what would you need cgi for in G.I. Joe give me some examples its a movie about soldiers all you need is a good second unit action director and its good to go. as for A list directors. directors don't vost that much when it comes to budget. **** peter jackson made the most money with 2 million. becuase directors make their money on gross (you know that bandit). as for a list hey like i said this is a 100 million dollar budget and now its based in ny so you know its gonna be about 150million. and so far they casted sienna miller and ray park.duke and flint are gonna be harder to cast, as for roadblock i would love to michael clark duncan in that role. also the whole storm shadow snake eyes deal is gonna play heavily in this film oh so i'm hearing.