Thread: Ground fighting and Kung fu (all styles known as of today

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    John F had an attempted tackle pulled on him by "Osiris". Nthing came of it and by all views, John F had locked Osiris up and he could do nothing.

Omar was there to fight anna trocity, a wanabe at the time who many thought was a dude playing a girl in order to get higher ma points, anyway, nothing came of that and Anna and Osiris an their friend all piled back into a truck and sped off after the Osiris vs Springer confrontation.

Rudy was rocking the guy and then someone thought that it's ony fair if Rudy was at a disadvantage.

In all cases, none of that meant anything.

You did watch those videos right?
    Hold up, a meetup actually happened, with bullshido trolls and CMA types? And there's videos? Links please. They will amuse me.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Hold up, a meetup actually happened, with bullshido trolls and CMA types? And there's videos? Links please. They will amuse me.
    I don't know if I could find a link if I looked! This all happened 10 years ago or more I think.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I don't know if I could find a link if I looked! This all happened 10 years ago or more I think.
    This is what happens when I go all wikiogre on the forum. Man I'm away for one lousy decade and I miss all the juicy soap opera stuff. OTOH I see some people still pushing the challenge match. I'll put it out there that I still love fighting, am not picky about style and am always willing to meet up with folks in Toronto for friendly matches. Parenting schedule, book publishing schedule and work schedule permitting.

I swear, adulting is the #1 impediment to martial arts practice.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I remember reading about that. Time flies.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter