Thread: The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    no, I WOULD NOT LIE.

I KNOW LIE'S GET DISCOVERED.

PEOPLE HERE KNOW, I AM A PROUD HUNG SING MAN.

THEY KNOW WHO MY SIFU IS, I'VE GIVEN ALL MY CREDENTIALS.

ITS NEVER GOOD TO LIE ABOUT WHAT AND WHO YOU LEARNED FROM.

PHONY'S ARE ALWAYS EXPOSED.
    Those are some of the truest words I have yet to read on this forum. I couldn't agree with you more and I'm sure almost everyone on here feels the same.

I cannot sit back while Gus makes a mockery of this forum with his lies and demaeans the very essence of what make many of us martial artists - HONOR.

If he no longer reads or participates in this boards, please pass that last message on to him. If anyone here is his friend, help him to see the light.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Blog Entries
    Now,

In Saying This, You Got Out Your Point.

Lets Say You Are Right. If, Just If, Sifu Gus Was In Fact A Fraud, That Is Something "he" Has To Deal With When The Chips Fall Down.

But, The Way You Are Going Right Now, You Look Like You Have More Of An Axe To Grind. Maybe If You Approached This In A Less Intrusive Manner, People Would Be More Open To Listening To You.

But Now, Its All Got Out Of Hand.

Anthony, If You Have Any Respect For Cts, Whether He's Your Sifu Or Sigung, Could You Now Walk Away From This?

You Said What You Needed To Say. Let Nature Take Its Course Now.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum View Post
    I cannot sit back while Gus makes a mockery of this forum with his lies and demaeans the very essence of what make many of us martial artists - HONOR.
    I think you're confusing martial artists with the Boy Scouts. Really, in the great big scheme of things this stuff doesn't matter.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Doesn't change who or what gus is.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Doesn't change who or what gus is.
    Fine, but who really cares? Now I'm very entertained by you, but chasing after Gus on the forum makes you look silly.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Fine, but who really cares? Now I'm very entertained by you, but chasing after Gus on the forum makes you look silly.
    I can see you point, but what would you do if you were me? I want him exposed for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I don't want others to be scammed by him. What would you do and I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, what would you do in my position?
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

I can see you point, but what would you do if you were me? I want him exposed for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I don't want others to be scammed by him. What would you do and I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, what would you do in my position?
    You already did what you can do, the outcome is out of your hands.
    Fact is, those that are senior to you AND Gus have also made their views clear.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I wouldn't do much. If he's offering what his students want then more power to him and them, as what he does has no bearing on what anybody else is doing. You established who you are and why you believe what you do, so at this point I'd let that stand and wouldn't dog him or carry on a vendetta against him. It does no good for you or anybody else.

DM

In all due fairness, this is only a message board. Even Dupisha got WAY too much attention for his shenanigans.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Who is Chan Siu Lum? What's his real name?

EO

My name is Anthony Tardy. Please read the entire thead and the other posts.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post
    Who is Chan Siu Lum? What's his real name?

EO
    anthony tardy
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Mike, Gus, Dave, Chris, and Anthony are CTS lineage. Only THEY know the truth about what THEY have written. None of it matters to me and it’s not my place to take any side in their matters.

I wish ALL of you peace

Tai Lik (Derek Johnson)
    5th Five Tigers Kung Fu Championship 2008
    http://www.fivetigerschampionship.com/
    http://www.jowtigers.com