Thread: The Incredible Hulk

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    Thank you for that info. Wow, by the time all this comes out...we're all gonna be really OLD!

Samuel L. Jackson did play Nick Fury. It was after the end credits for Iron Man that he mentioned his "Avenger Initiative" to Tony Stark.

Yeah, i was thinking someone like Tom...or maybe Michael Douglas or Martin Sheen (too old?). But the point that we are both trying to get at is that we always knew Nick Fury to be a caucasian. I'm just gonna say it...white. But it seems they used the Ultimate Nick Fury version, which was very much based on Mr. Samuel Jackson. I was confused at first myself.
    the reason sam jackson was asked to play fury, was because in the ultimate marvel universe nick fury not only is black but his apearance is based off of jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    the reason sam jackson was asked to play fury, was because in the ultimate marvel universe nick fury not only is black but his apearance is based off of jackson.
    Nice to see you again Dougie. Umm...I think I had already mentioned that in a previous post (the one that you quoted)...

In any case, Samuel Jackson's charisma will be an asset to the character. I believe they had asked his permission to use his likeness. Should be good.

I know you got info on this one Doug. Zenshiite gave a rudimentary rundown...but you can fill in the details.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

well do to the up coming actors strike. marvel as an independant company is about to step its game up. so you might not have to wait to 2011 to see the avengers you might see it in 010.

The weird thing is... they're doing like Ultimate Nick Fury and maybe a little bit of Ultimates treatment, but from what I understand Thor is definitely going to be the Asgardian Thor... not the possibily Asgardian, possibily just a nutball left wing activist who thinks he's the Asgardian thunder god, Ultimate Thor.

well thats because its thor. you can't **** with certain super hero's cause the fans will riot and marvel knows it. hell they started producing their own films due to the debacle that was spider man 3.

They were trying to ride a wave of success with Spiderman 3 and it didn't work. The preliminary movies and sometimes the sequels always come out good. (First and second Spidey was fantastic). It's when they try to do a third that things start going awry. X3 will be redeemed by the new Wolverine movie and if they are smart, they will not make two sequels but do what they did in Iron Man.

Fans will always have something to complain about regardless.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

yeah so far all of marvels thrid intallments have sucked