Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legends of Kung Fu 2011

Hybrid View

I see why you like that restaurant so much.

Also, LOL at the nachos.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    I see why you like that restaurant so much.

Also, LOL at the nachos.
    Gene is very serious about his Nachos.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

In Houston

Gee, I'm in Houston, now, what's the story??
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Who is that incredibly handsome man with the strange look on his face in the back? BTW I will be there this year, hopefully this time not dragging a new ball and chain with me.
    I have a signature.

We'd love to meet her, PHILBERT

But I totally understand. I'd never bring my wife to Twin Peaks. It's just not her scene at all.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    But I totally understand. I'd never bring my wife to Twin Peaks. It's just not her scene at all.
    We broke up after our Spring Break trip because of her increasing selfish attitude. I do believe when a girl says, and I quote "This trip is all about me, and me seeing my family. You are only here to meet them" it's time to move on.
    I have a signature.

So shall we ink a meet up at Twin Peaks Plano on Friday, July 29th @ 8:45 PM for a meet up late dinner, and drinks.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

bawang

It's supposed to be Kato's daughter, you cradle robber.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Kato got laid?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

katos daughter has giant muscular man thighs

thats some SCARY thighs. looks like it can crush man to death.
    Last edited by bawang; 06-29-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Don Hamby might join us

He's doing a seminar the same time as me. I mentioned our gathering and he sounds down (not sure if he knows what Twin Peaks is about, but I'm sure he'll appreciate it). Got room for another rider in that Audi, xcakid? I should mention that Don is a big man. A huge man. His guns are the size of my waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Kato got laid?
    Dude, didn't you see Revenge of the Pink Panther? Kato became a pimp daddy! Come on now, you remember. Tanya the Lotus eater!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

He's doing a seminar the same time as me. I mentioned our gathering and he sounds down (not sure if he knows what Twin Peaks is about, but I'm sure he'll appreciate it). Got room for another rider in that Audi, xcakid? I should mention that Don is a big man. A huge man. His guns are the size of my waist.

Dude, didn't you see Revenge of the Pink Panther? Kato became a pimp daddy! Come on now, you remember. Tanya the Lotus eater!
    I have seen him before and know of him. He may need to sit shotgun, or if he sits in the back you are going to need to put your seat forward. We can definitely work it out, but sure, the more the merrier.

I am not sure if my wife knows what Twin Peaks is all about and I am not telling her. Xingying is coming, not sure about Xingxi, maybe he will come too.

Wow, David Scott is going to teach three person staff set...!

Hmm...my sifu is teaching a snake form, but they have the wrong snake form video posted on there.......