Thread: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Hybrid View

Thought it was one of the best films of the year...loved the lizbeth character...foreign films have such better dialogue, plot, character development than 99% of American films...amazingly not one bit of CGI.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Thought it was one of the best films of the year...loved the lizbeth character...foreign films have such better dialogue, plot, character development than 99% of American films...amazingly not one bit of CGI.
    i wouldnt say not one bit...you'd be surprised, cgi is used in about 85% of the worlds movies these days, most times its so small its unnoticeable and this film did have some cgi, the visual effects was done by a company called filmgate, which is a CG effects company.

daniel craig has just been cast in the american version.