Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF Season 4 question

just like mark negron you hustled that guy also, Sifu may have been a bit colorfull but was alway honorable.

Dear lord you're an idiot... considering I see Noran (note the spelling of your friend's name!) on a regular basis I'll be happy to share this post with him. He'll die laughing as the simple fact is that he subleted space from Ventura, not me... Gus, you're brain damaged

So, what time?

It's ok, name the time now, you've still got a few days to back out
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

confirm the time and rules already.... stop foaming at the mouth and set it here for the world to see....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

It's your school dave you set the time how about after classes are over, how is midnight. and please don't bring Steve into this you proclaimed to be his partner right and by the way that news was delivered by your budy Mike.

ok, I know it's hard, you have to gather the armed guard, dedicate the fight to people who don't even care that you exist, froth a little more about stuff you made up in your own mind....

how about 5 pm? It should only take about 5 minutes and then I can go on with my life....

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post

how is midnight.
    just when I didn't think you could post anything more retarded

How about we dedicate the fight to Elvis

It doesn't really matter what time we set, because it isn't going to happen, but let's say UFC rules at 5 pm on Friday....

See you then.....

Did you not ask me to pick a time or not, lets do it when your thug minions aren't around. I unlike you still have classes on friday, so after I'm done teaching I'l be there.

but if you insist I'l be their at 5 o clock. just make sure someone virtuous like innochenzi is there to witness the fight.

my "thug minions"? dude, you are claming you are bringing guys with guns

Reality is that we dont' need anyone. It's just you and me. Come on down, get in the ring, and we'll do it. 5 minutes later and it will be done. So are you confirming or not?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    How about we dedicate the fight to Elvis

It doesn't really matter what time we set, because it isn't going to happen, but let's say UFC rules at 5 pm on Friday....

See you then.....
    see here's the problem dough boy, I'm a CMA and youre a MMA so lets for go the rule and do it the old way. you know just like you wanted to fight Mark negron. Why change the rules for me.

my "thug minions"? dude, you are claming you are bringing guys with guns

Reality is that we dont' need anyone. It's just you and me. Come on down, get in the ring, and we'll do it. 5 minutes later and it will be done. So are you confirming or not?
    you got it Homely but are we video taping or not??

you got it Homely but are we video taping or not??
    that's what i meant by carrying you fool, when I meant carrying I meant shooting with a camera stupid.

Dude, I was gonna fight Negron all stand up, but since you're a black belt in Jujitsu and know all the deadly CMA secrets I figure why not include the ground. If you want to tape it go right ahead, but you're never gonna want to show the tape, trust me...

So, are you confirming or not?

Dude, I was gonna fight Negron all stand up, but since you're a black belt in Jujitsu and know all the deadly CMA secrets I figure why not include the ground. If you want to tape it go right ahead, but you're never gonna want to show the tape, trust me...

So, are you confirming or not?
    Of course I'm confirming, once again just like all the other chalengers i will come out to you. At least i don't have to travel to El suFN gondo

If anyone jumps in I will be with guys that are carrying.
    you are so full of crap your eyes are all brown....

UFC rules mixed with Pride rules, ie you can elbow, stomp, soccer kick.... or are you going to insist on eye gouging?