Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
I PM'ed you my cell number, call me when you get into town. I'll be more than happy to SHOW you why HFY is nonsense.

I'm not making this thread personal. I didn't say anything personal about YOU. I am saying it about your views (the HFY view). Do you understand the difference? Saying that your views are theoretical nonsense and not to be taken seriously isn't a personal attack; suggesting that I am a coward IS a personal attack.

But, we'll sort this out when we meet.
What a load of back-tracking horse Sh1t! You most certainly did make this thread personal. Seriously... do you honestly expect people to buy that load of crap you just wrote?

Talk about theoretical nonsense! That sh1t might fly in the courtroom, but try telling that to someone on the street who's about to kick your ass.

Terence: I wasn't talking about you or insulting you, I was just saying it about your views.

Yeah... that'll go over real well.

Believe it or not Terence, You are not the only one in the whole WC community that questions things. You are not the only person who challenges what he is taught. And you most certainly are not the only person who test's what he's learned with real resisting opponents.

I know you find that hard to believe, but get over yourself.