Thread: Did We fix Global Warming?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by firepalm View Post
    Science? The video includes footage from the BBC documentary 'Global Warming Myth' and the persons interviewed are in fact Scientists, watch the video. Once again Al Gore is a lying sack of s__t (oh and a party with a vested interest).
    Do some ****ing research, sheeple! At least one of the scientists in that BBC piece has already complained officially to the BBC for misrepresentation: his interview was 40 minutes long and condensed to under two minutes saying the opposite of what he has concluded because of what the 'documentary' makers wanted to say!

That's the problem with the net: if you get all your info from edited 10-min compilations from edited snippets on Youtube, it's no wonder you're spouting uninformed bollocks.

I don't give a monkeys about Al Gore: there are huge bodies of science who have come to similar conclusions (and with worse and worse consequences for our continued survival). Plus, like I said I have researched the science myself and with countless peers with no (or at least few distinguishable) vested interests through experimental method and observation of natural phenomena with no direction as to what we should conclude.
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 12-23-2008 at 06:35 PM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan