Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: No I would not learn from a yak

ishockey er et lortespil. Det kan sutte min pik hvad dag det skal være

HA-HA

Allright, if you like icehockey, fine with me. I just don't understand what you guys are getting so wild about.

You must be high or you could not have written such ignorant rubbish. To call this scandal "spectacular endings for one ever" shows great stupidity.

"I did not notice anything controversial,really."

If you took a paus in sucking your canadian boyfriends d1ck and actually looked at the game you would have noticed that the ref should have done ALOT more penaltys against the canadian players. He overlooked countless of TRIPPING's, ROUGHING's, INTERFERENCE and whatnot? If this ref don't loose his job I'll rip my hair off!
    And DON'T get me started on the "goal". That was SO not in! You're just jealous coz Finland lost, 'brorsan'
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

3. Thumbs up

"Allright, if you like icehockey, fine with me. I just don't understand what you guys are getting so wild about. "
    Iīm not a fan but itīs good to watch.

Let me guess,you got your avatar from some SNES game?

"If you took a paus in sucking your canadian boyfriends d1ck and actually looked at the game you would have noticed that the ref should have done ALOT more penaltys against the canadian players. He overlooked countless of TRIPPING's, ROUGHING's, INTERFERENCE and whatnot? If this ref don't loose his job I'll rip my hair off!
    And DON'T get me started on the "goal". That was SO not in! You're just jealous coz Finland lost, 'brorsan' "

Yeah,right.Well commenting on penalties,you could say the same of many games (someone actually said there were far too many penalties given in this tournament overall)
    They cannot see everything,you are not biased at all of course.

No more politics left.
    lol the goal was rather in,and they took the time to check out.Thereīs no arguing about after such a search.Besides,the keeper probably tried to cover it as much as possible.Whatīs brorsan?
    (It is recommended that if angry,you should wait a few hours so the system recovers/cools down so you can discuss clearly )

...Still buddies?
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Crap I thought we were gonna win
    I know that the refs in the whole tournament have been kinda low standard. In Sweden-Finland the ref were also poor but alot better than this. And I still think the puck was out

YEah Im gonna need a few days for this ***** to cool down.. Hey of corz were still buddies This is just the way I am, hot headed.
    'Brorsan' means brother.

I'm going out now. Have fun, see ya
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

5. Thumbs up

I see.
    Thatīs OK,all.
    See you.

Chen zhen,you seem to be changing your avatars more rapidly than I used to do.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

sorry if it confuses people, but I have a whole truckload of 'em laying around on my computer, and I just can't figure out which one to use.
    I like my present one though, and I'm gonna keep it for a while, so I can stop confusing people.

Fei Long would kick ass in hockey

yeah, he would!
    I think there's a connection: Fei Long is supposed to be a bruce Lee rip-off.. and my name is taken from the role bruce lee/jet li played in fist of fury/legend.
    So that's the connection.
    or whatever

Fascinating.. you should write a book

10. Thumbs up

Fei Long........Fei long.......You mean Fei...Fei Long?!!
    Rip-off from advanced (money rip-off version) Street Fighter 2.
    SF 2 must be some of the most spectacular games ever.

"yeah, he would!
    I think there's a connection: Fei Long is supposed to be a bruce Lee rip-off.. and my name is taken from the role bruce lee/jet li played in fist of fury/legend.
    So that's the connection.
    or whatever"
    Are you suggesting that you are somehow related to Bruce Lee?
    Cool.

Maybe you should write a book.

Listen to SF online;
    http://classic.gamingfm.com

-FC, summer of 2006-

Street Fighter is the best... True classics. To pick a favourite character from the series is next to impossible.
    I heard that the 'story' has ended and that Ryu is killed in a battle against Akuma. Don't know if we'll ever see it in a game though.

I already wrote a book, It's called: " Don't be a wiseguy Kristoffer, or I'll Kick yo muddafugging azz"

available at your nearest bookstore

Former castleva: "your somewhat related to bruce lee?"
    yeah, of course, duhh
    whaddya think, god******
    Last edited by chen zhen; 05-13-2003 at 03:51 AM.

13. Thumbs up

" Don't be a wiseguy Kristoffer, or I'll Kick yo muddafugging azz""
    Self-published/produced?

"yeah, of course, duhh
    whaddya think, god******"
    Yeah,well I was a bit skeptical by the beginning.

-FC, summer of 2006-