Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White Eyeborw

White Eyeborw

I am interested in gathering some info on White Eyebrow. Could someone give me some sites on this art . Thank you ED
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

*coughGooglecough*

BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

There is a lot of Bak Mei discussion in the Southern forum.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

also, I think evolution fist at one time practiced bak mei, I could be wrong though.

bak mei

We did a cover story on Bak Mei in our Dec 2000 issue.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

if you want to truely understand it, you have to grow your eyebrows rteally really long so you can use them as weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

You should not listen too much to that article that was written on Luo. They do not know Futshan Bak Mei at all. Their forms are wrong and they cannot even write the proper chinese for the names of them. Just be aware of fakes and false information. It is different in the Us then in China, here they ruin the art of Bak Mei and in China it is only done properly.
    Pacific Eskrima Academy
    Tacosa Cadena Eskrima

www.tacosa.com
    www.komudokwan.com/escrima.html

Futshan Bak Mei Pai Disciple of Sifu Li Yang Jian of Foshan China under Lau Xiu Luang Lineage, Buddhist Bak Mei!
    www.komudokwan.com/FutshanBakmeiPai.htm

Thank you Gene,
    Go Jun Long,
    actually the only time I have heard about white eyebrow is from an old flyer I saw while living in SF.
    I found the "all fighting" aspect of this art interesting. I'm curious to know why you said I should not pay too much attention to this article? I did find it very full of info and much explanation about the art.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

There are 2 schools of Bak Mei. The original one begun in GuangXi and the other is GuangZhou. CLC is GuangZhou, not bad just different. Much information in the article is wrong. The chinese characters for the forms, for example, are not written correctly. Sifu and I saw their Sup Gee form and there is little Bak Mei in it. They start the form off with Chong Tau, but they do not do it correctly. The Chong Tau is the traditional way to start all forms except Fu Bo which has its own Chong Tau. This should not even be shown, but I guess it really wasn't. The foot work is wrong, the hands are wrong and he uses zero waist, a Bak Mei signature, in his movements. True Bak Mei can always been recognized by the 6 Hau Kue that needs to be with every movement done in Bak Mei. Without these its not Bak Mei. There are two other groups in the US that claim Futshan Bak Mei, but neither are true. One uses my Sifu's name but lacks his knowledge and the other uses Lao Xiu Luang but are completely wrong.
    Pacific Eskrima Academy
    Tacosa Cadena Eskrima

www.tacosa.com

Futshan Bak Mei Pai Disciple of Sifu Li Yang Jian of Foshan China under Lau Xiu Luang Lineage, Buddhist Bak Mei!

Go Jun Long
    Not that I know anything about bak mei and am just assuming but could it be that various lineages have different moves or openings that may differ from one family to the other?
    I have seen this in mantis quite often but could not necesarily say that one is wrong and the other right just becuse they are different.
    This also goes for translation, as many old masters were illiterate and much has cbeen lost over the years.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Originally posted by Go Jun Long
    You should not listen too much to that article that was written on Luo. They do not know Futshan Bak Mei at all. Their forms are wrong and they cannot even write the proper chinese for the names of them. Just be aware of fakes and false information. It is different in the Us then in China, here they ruin the art of Bak Mei and in China it is only done properly.
    Go Jun Long, aka tsefreeflow, you are looking for trouble. I would like to see what Zhong Luo thinks about your statement above. Do you really think that what you show on that video at http://www.komudokwan.com/bakmei2.html is so good?

Good question EarthDragon. There lineage is that of my Sigung, Lao Xiu Luang. So that is not the case here. And no BF, I am not looking for trouble but I will spread the truth about Futshan Bak Mei, especially through my lineage. By the way much has changed from the previous video taken a while back. Nothing stays the same, and I still never say I am perfect. I am just a disciple, but a disciple of the true Futshan Bak Mei. I have a duty to spread the truth. The only one this is a secret to is those who are learning wrong. For those whom are teaching wrong, they already know.

The US will shortly be enlightened about true Futshan Bak Mei, and it is going to hit big!
    Last edited by Go Jun Long; 02-24-2004 at 11:00 PM.
    Pacific Eskrima Academy
    Tacosa Cadena Eskrima

www.tacosa.com

Well if its that stuff that was getting around before, then I hope you guys have actualy got some power now? Cos, man, that aint gonna hurt nobody.
    My intent is to kill you, my heart wants you dead, my mind thinks of you dead, when I strike its to kill you - Sifu.

You are only as strong as your horse - Sigung Leung Cheung.

Let me get this straight. So now a tae kwon do school is saying they have the true fushan bak mei?

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin

Go Jun Long
    , point taken. I also have had some truth descrepancies in my system of 8 step mantis so I am familiar with freudulant teachings. As well as claims that may not always be %100 accurate.

Fred sanford,
    I dont think you read that website correctly. It has a symbol saying KO WU TAO KWOON which is chinese not korean Tae Kwon Do. I believe you are confused and do not have a good interperateation of the chinese language.

Perhaps you can log back onto the site and re-read it. take care ED
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan