Quote Originally Posted by Fa Xing View Post
Zuzana's stuff is really awesome, but there's no real structure to it. It's mostly conditioning with some body-weight strength training involved.

I really curious about your own training schedule, and what you do now, including martial arts. This will make a big difference in terms of what you will need to compliment your current practice.
Well, if you must know, I run a club three days a week. Typical workouts include a 10 minute warmup, followed by 3 two-minute rounds of pummeling drills. Then, we drill partner techniques for about 35 minutes, rotating weekly between a curriculum of submission wrestling, San Shou, and MMA. The last 30 to 40 minutes of class consist of live sparring in whatever format we are training that week: multiple 4-minute wrestling rounds with a 1 minute break; two 3-minute kickboxing rounds with a 1 minute break; or two 3-minute MMA rounds with a 1 minute break. We rotate the sparring round-robin style, so everyone usually gets at least 4 rounds of live work in.

The end of most classes consists of 3 rounds of 6 to 8 Tabata stations (20 seconds of work/10 seconds rest), depending on how many people show up.

On my off days, I run 2 miles and spend about 30 minutes doing some stretching/qiqong.

Occassionally, I'll run through my forms just to keep them up.