Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November/December 2009 issue

November/December 2009 issue

This issue's table of contents is now available online.

sweet line up. now im extra excited to oil wrestle my hot mail lady for my issue when it shows up.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

got mine today..

including the dvd bonus extra...
    .... Skip

Got it yesterday with the DVD. Watched it with my wife and 2 year old son. He was doing his own demo by the end of the DVD. Hysterical (if you have kids you get it)

Got my issue and dvd yesterday, via rear naked choke on my mail lady.

Another great issue.

The 8 brocade article is pretty nice, very well laid out.

The article with Master He Tao is great. Its always a pleasure to read/hear experiences of people who trained and gained their foundation during such a controversial time, a real treat to glean experiences/opinions of masters of both modern and traditional cma. i got a real kick out of his partners facial expressions in all the still shots. good stuff.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Jade egg, was interesting. Thats definately a keeper article, time to spread the jade wealth.

I specially like the guy on the KFM ad on page 19. Bottom right hand corner with the sign Will Break Bricks for Food.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Keep that feedback coming...

Looks like we have a separate Jade Egg thread: I would wreck that Jade Goddess chick in the new issue of KFM.

On the free subscriber DVD, that's Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship. There's even better footage on our Deluxe DVD.

As for our kung fu hobo, finally, FINALLY, another forum member.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

An article is posted

In cooperation with Zhou Xuan Yun, he's placed his Inside Wudang Mountain's Fundimental Practices article online on his site. It's hyperlinked from our Table of Contents now.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

This issue is on the newsstands now

If you haven't read it, go pick up a copy now. Support our forum.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Talking

I would but neither the Borders nor the Barnes and Noble in my city are carrying it.

Awwwwwwww

We are distributed by both franchises nationwide, however individual retail outlets might not carry us. Borders has been scaling back radically. I think most have abandoned their CD offerings and I've seen drastic cuts to the newsstands at our local outlet. I'm overdue for a B&N visit...

Thanks for looking, ittokaos. If we're no longer being distributed in your area, perhaps it's time to subscribe.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ya man, give barnes a smack down. before i subscribed i used to buy my issues there, then they just stopped being there...

pizzed me off

Our cover story is now live

Check out Street Fighting Man by yours truly. You'll also find a little added extra towards the end - some promised youtube clips.

What's more, an unabridged version of Claw Marks by Zhao Xiaohu is also now online.

Our Nov Dec issue will be available on the newsstands until the end of November. Be sure to pick up your copy before they're all gone.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

article

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Check out Street Fighting Man by yours truly. You'll also find a little added extra towards the end - some promised youtube clips.

What's more, an unabridged version of Claw Marks by Zhao Xiaohu is also now online.

Our Nov Dec issue will be available on the newsstands until the end of November. Be sure to pick up your copy before they're all gone.
    That was an excellent article.... good idea to share it online with all the folks... good thing this issue is not my thread....
    .... Skip