Page 65 of 243 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: does obama bring change?

Yep, I'd say the above is probably a perfect example of the conservative philosophy of race relations and their feelings about the cartoon in the post.

The implication that the lady was F'ing her own Chimpanzee just added a little more empathy to the tragic story of a newspaper being picked on.

This thread is a big stinky pile of cr@p full of bigots and I'm not going to read anything else here. Disappointing and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Well BD I Take this personal...I have a son in the 82nd Airborne, sitting on the wall protecting your idiot...douchebag a$$!!!! If Gene wants to ban me for saying this I will leave with a smile on my face....for your the biggest d!ck I've seen on this forum.
    BQ
    Tell your son some of us appreciate him risking his life to protect our country and our freedoms.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Tell your son some of us appreciate him risking his life to protect our country and our freedoms.
    Many do. Don't let one nutjob on an internet forum convince you otherwise.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    .I have a son in the 82nd Airborne, sitting on the wall protecting your idiot...douchebag a$$!!!! BQ
    Gee thanks! If it wasn't for some guy who has his ass parked up on a wall somewhere I would have died a long time ago!

Clear messages from the neo right:

Quote Originally Posted by Luk Hop View Post
    Eerie details are emerging of an almost romantic relationship between the chimp and the woman who owned him.

Travis sounds no worse than Mike Tyson. But no one has tried to make Tyson into a pet since Don King attempted it years ago.

Since the stimulus bill was one of the first major legislative accomplishments of our nation’s first black president, saying a monkey wrote it is evocative of our nation’s shameful racist past. Such is sound logic to the knee jerk, race card-waving groups desperate to keep their fading roles and organizations relevant. However, their protests are far removed from reality.

But this is a clear obfuscation of the racial issues America still faces. Further, it lessens what little moral high ground our self-proclaimed black leaders have in the battles still remaining for the civil rights vanguard. It is reminiscent of the much aligned outrage thousands in Pakistan and Muslims evinced when Danish newspapers published a series of cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammad.

It is revealing and pathetic, also, that it was black minds, and not white, that made the comparison between our first black president and a dead chimpanzee.
    These are the words neos believe in.

How dare someone use their powers of free speech to complain about that cartoon....and while we're at it....how dare a group of people complain about cartoons making fun of their religious figures.

Finally let don't forget to really slam the lady who had the monkey. Let's don't talk about the fact that she shouldn't have had the monkey in the first place but rather accuse her of f'ing it!

Hollywood Reaching Out

I just saw a news report where a group of Hollywood actors (Led by Annette Benning) and other professionals visited Iran in a cultural exchange.

I wonder if they would have been allowed to visit during the Bush days.......I sincerely doubt it. It's nice to see us reaching out to Iran in an attempt to apologize and mend fences.

If artists controlled the world it would be a much better place!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I just saw a news report where a group of Hollywood actors (Led by Annette Benning) and other professionals visited Iran in a cultural exchange.

I wonder if they would have been allowed to visit during the Bush days.......I sincerely doubt it. It's nice to see us reaching out to Iran in an attempt to apologize and mend fences.

If artists controlled the world it would be a much better place!
    I posted the op/ed just as a counter balance. After all, Attorney General Holder said that:
    "the United States was “a nation of cowards” on matters of race, with most Americans avoiding candid discussions of racial issues."
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29260098/

I guess by me posting it, that makes me a "typical white person."

You are the one that keeps talking about the monkey. I am beginning to wonder.

Anyways:

Sean Penn in Iran: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...DGJUEAF041.DTL

And just to let you know he did go to Iraq also: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2577981.stm

Anyway, let me ask you this, should the Arabs have just walked away from the atrocities done in Iran by the Shah?
    I personally know Iranians who were living in Iran during the reign of the Shah of Iran. They all say that his so calle atrocities were inflated in the West in a propaganda campaign that was followed by his overthrow by the CIA and the British MI5.

They had done the same 25 years earlier when the DEMOCRATICALLY elected president of Iran had "dared" nationalise Iran's own oil production.

There was no people's revolution in Iran. Shortly after the revolution many opponents of that revolution had been murdered in Europe. Some of the murderers were caught but were then released and repatriated in the interest of "good relations with the new government in Iran". It was all a Western intelligence operation but not for democracy.

Under the Shah Iran was becoming a military and economic power. The current US/UK policy regarding oil rich countries seems to be total control and/or economic and political destablisation. Most of the nasty stuff that was plastered all over the Western media at the time was nothing but propaganda. The Shah was not an angel but he was not the devil he was painted to be and I would say that he was a better man than any of the Bushes or Clinton.

There is a lot more about his downfall than many people think. He was overthrown by Anglo-American cooperation. Since and because of his downfall billions of dollars have been made. There is more to this than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I personally know Iranians who were living in Iran during the reign of the Shah of Iran. They all say that his so calle atrocities were inflated in the West in a propaganda campaign that was followed by his overthrow by the CIA and the British MI5.

They had done the same 25 years earlier when the DEMOCRATICALLY elected president of Iran had "dared" nationalise Iran's own oil production.

There was no people's revolution in Iran. Shortly after the revolution many opponents of that revolution had been murdered in Europe. Some of the murderers were caught but were then released and repatriated in the interest of "good relations with the new government in Iran". It was all a Western intelligence operation but not for democracy.

Under the Shah Iran was becoming a military and economic power. The current US/UK policy regarding oil rich countries seems to be total control and/or economic and political destablisation. Most of the nasty stuff that was plastered all over the Western media at the time was nothing but propaganda. The Shah was not an angel but he was not the devil he was painted to be and I would say that he was a better man than any of the Bushes or Clinton.

There is a lot more about his downfall than many people think. He was overthrown by Anglo-American cooperation. Since and because of his downfall billions of dollars have been made. There is more to this than meets the eye.
    Source? .........
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Luk Hop View Post
    You are the one that keeps talking about the monkey. I am beginning to wonder.
    The reason being is that I'm simply amazed his editor let that in. I'm assuming from his Email that he writes for the University of Wisconsin (or maybe some other school called the Badgers).

Either way, if I was that lady, I'd be suing the school for everything they have!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post

That doesn't make a lick of sense. Why would the CIA overthrow an American puppet they had put in office in the first place and install a fundamentalist Islamic cleric.

The reason being is that I'm simply amazed his editor let that in. I'm assuming from his Email that he writes for the University of Wisconsin (or maybe some other school called the Badgers).

Either way, if I was that lady, I'd be suing the school for everything they have!
    That is why I made sure to include the e-mail address. That way all of you anti-neocons can give him hell.

I'm Still Laughing

This friend of mind sent me an Email about a group he belongs too on his Facebook page. It's called "Soldiers are not heros". I went there and it's F'ing GREAT!!!!!!

The best part is there is no censorship on the board so you get to read all the lovely comments from the fine upstanding Neos!
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 03-08-2009 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Source? .........
    Many Iranians that I know one of whom was a coronel in the Shah's secret service the SAWAK! He is a friend of my father's that is what he says as well.

The whole thing was planned and executed by the CIA and the British MI6, with assistance by other European country.

This link contains an interesting excerpt from the book "A Century of War" by William Engedahl, regarding the subject:

http://iransara.info/Iran%20what%20h...0to%20Shah.htm

Please read it.

Here is Webster tarpley's, who is a historian, brief take on the overthrow of the Shah of Iran during President Carter's (a Democrat) era, while discussing the Middle East.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAWXDwNoPs