Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Uki,

anytime you want to come visit while I teach at the Zhang San Feng festival and cross hands to learn, feel free.

you are nothing more than a mouthboxer.

all talk and no spine.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Alot of kids start martial arts because they are cowards.

im not here to argue one way or the other, because frankly, i dont give a d@mn about this petty internet war thing. im beyond that stuff.

But one would think that if a coward were to come to you for training, you would do your best by them to teach them how to own up and be a man. How to stand up for themselves, and be open and honest with their material.

Simply excommunicating someone from your school based on the grounds of cowardice, imo, is unfair.

Now sir i dont know you, and im not here to start any type of internet fight with you, nor to place any form of judgement. i am just hoping you can elaborate on this
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Uki,

anytime you want to come visit while I teach at the Zhang San Feng festival and cross hands to learn, feel free.

all talk and no spine.
    Way to prove his point.

You use the JFS term 'mouthboxer' alot, and you seem to troll for fights alot on the Net. Do you have ANY video of you actually fighting any of these people?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

to be fair... i would love too, but alas with the economy the way it is, i can barely support my family at the time, let alone dish out the funds to go and play with you... now if i were to get an invitation or a free pass, i'd be more than happy to cross hands and learn something from you. the notions of paying a ridiculous amount of money to gain a 3 day status quo is asinine to say the least... it's already disgusting that people pay to learn martial arts from so called profit masters... the ancients would be mortified to know what the arts have become... all about making a buck or two. i don't pay to be friends with people.
    personally i just think you throw the term mouth-boxer around because you lack the intellectual capability to respond with any wit.
    all talk and no spine.
    speak for yourself... then again your posts are a testament to your true inner qualities and nature which can be seen by all who grace the forums... you might want to discipline yourself some more in the proper etiquette of communication as one day your reputation will be stained by your derogatory comments that are very un-masterful like... know what i mean big fella?

Yeah and this whole Kilt thing....... how do we know what's true without video or photo proof? All we got is sanjuro's word.... is that good enough?

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    personally i just think you throw the term mouth-boxer around because you lack the intellectual capability to respond with any wit.
    We all remember the last guy to throw that term around.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

anyone found to be lying and claiming things that are untrue on a martial arts forum,and found out would be told to never come back to the school.

I do not believe in internet anonymity, like you couldnt tell this from how I react to trolls/mouthboxers/cowards on internet forums. I really do not understand why anyone would not be known for their skills and all the work that has gone into that.

My students would never have to hide as they really train hard, and should be proud of themselves and their skills. I think they are.

I am not talking about people who due to factors have issues and fear things and need help. They are not cowards, but are fearful.

Fearful people are not cowards.

KFM seems to collect a bunch of cowards who talk much and insult people left and right. They know who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    We all remember the last guy to throw that term around.
    i don't... who was that? what happened to him; dale beat him up for stealing his saying?

Quote Originally Posted by banditshaw View Post
    Yeah and this whole Kilt thing....... how do we know what's true without video or photo proof? All we got is sanjuro's word.... is that good enough?

Meh.
    Actually I think there IS photographic evidence of Dale in a kilt... much though we may wish there were not.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Way to prove his point.

You use the JFS term 'mouthboxer' alot, and you seem to troll for fights alot on the Net. Do you have ANY video of you actually fighting any of these people?
    how could i have video of cowards who never step up?

Again, my door is always open.

i don't... who was that? what happened to him; dale beat him up for stealing his saying?
    the can of worms has been open....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by banditshaw View Post

Meh.

This is KFM!! Gene Ching's great masquerade ball.
    If one chooses not to divulge their identity so be it. It is ones choice if they want to be known or not. Some choose to be known for whatever motives they may have. I think it's harsh to call someone a coward if they wish not to divulge their names. It's only cowardly when they issue BS statements and challenges they wouldn't or couldn't back up, I agree with that.

It's a matter of choice.... I think most of us come here to unwind and BS anyway. Some take it more seriously than others.

how could i have video of cowards who never step up?

Again, my door is always open.

So that's the whole concept of "My door is always open".

I thought it might mean I'm always here to help. Apparently it means "If you want some of me I'm not hard to find"

A guy who acted much like Dale. He ended up getting beat up in a streefight by a guy 80 pounds smaller than him.